- ABX Air's parent company is Air Transport Service Group, Inc.
- ATSG airline subsidiaries include ATI
- All furloughs recalled or dropped off seniority list
- Forming a US cargo network for Amazon
- 5-year contract with DHL for 13 aircraft
- MIA base closed effective 5/31/16
- Roughly half of the fleet is composed of B767s Advanced (LCD avionics updgrade)
- B767-300 have 4 jumpseats (inside cockpit)
- B767-200 have 3 supernumerary seats outside the cockpit
- Intl. flights are catered
- Second 767 simulator due 2017
- IATA code: GB; ICAO code: ABX
- ATC callsign: "Abex"
- This page last updated: October 11, 2016 (Quicktake, Hiring, Pay Notes)
Trending from the Forum
I'd be if Ohio will give me unemployment for the month...but I think voluntary LOA won't qualify...M ...Replies: 11252 | Views: 2649560
Planning to hire roughly 100 by 2017
2,000TT, 1,000ME, 500 turbine and ATP.
ABX Air interview gouge.
ABX Air PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
*both Capt and FO payscales are for 200/300.
Monthly guarantee: 68 hours
Reserve guarantee: 68 hours
Junior mann pay: First day of the pairing: Scheduled block (min day pay 4.5) + 2.5 hrs
Subsequent days of the pairing: scheduled block + 1.5 hrs
Considerable trip reasignment compensation
Rapid expanssion, understaffed. plenty of open time. Almost all pilots crediting 100+ hrs./month due to Jr. Manning and trip reasignment
Min day pay 4.5hrs regardless if no flight was made on that day
100% deadhead pay on company flights, even if dropped by crewmember
50% "commercial airline" deadhead pay. Very few trips require it
Commuter policy: must be listed on 2 flights (only network flights)
United Health Care Enhaced PPO +/-$350/ month for a family including dental
Most Jr. FO line holder DOH 07/2016
Pacific Rim $89.75
401K Matching: Yes
Company Defined Contribution up to a max of 7.5% of gross compensation depending on age and years of service