- ABX Air's parent company is Air Transport Service Group, Inc.
- ATSG airline subsidiaries include ATI
- All furloughs recalled or dropped off seniority list
- Forming a US cargo network for Amazon
- 5-year contract with DHL for 13 aircraft
- MIA base closed effective 5/31/16
- Roughly half of the fleet is composed of B767s Advanced (LCD avionics updgrade)
- B767-300 have 4 jumpseats (inside cockpit)
- B767-200 have 3 supernumerary seats outside the cockpit
- Intl. flights are catered
- Second 767 simulator due 2017
- IATA code: GB; ICAO code: ABX
- ATC callsign: "Abex"
- This page last updated: October 11, 2016 (Quicktake, Hiring, Pay Notes)
Planning to hire roughly 100 by 2017
2,000TT, 1,000ME, 500 turbine and ATP.
ABX Air interview gouge.
ABX Air PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
*both Capt and FO payscales are for 200/300.
Monthly guarantee: 68 hours
Reserve guarantee: 68 hours
Junior mann pay: First day of the pairing: Scheduled block (min day pay 4.5) + 2.5 hrs
Subsequent days of the pairing: scheduled block + 1.5 hrs
Considerable trip reasignment compensation
Rapid expanssion, understaffed. plenty of open time. Almost all pilots crediting 100+ hrs./month due to Jr. Manning and trip reasignment
Min day pay 4.5hrs regardless if no flight was made on that day
100% deadhead pay on company flights, even if dropped by crewmember
50% "commercial airline" deadhead pay. Very few trips require it
Commuter policy: must be listed on 2 flights (only network flights)
United Health Care Enhaced PPO +/-$350/ month for a family including dental
Most Jr. FO line holder DOH 07/2016
Pacific Rim $89.75
401K Matching: Yes
Company Defined Contribution up to a max of 7.5% of gross compensation depending on age and years of service