- ATI’s parent company is Air Transport Service Group, Inc.
- Signed 5 to 7 year contract with Amazon rapid growth expected
- Additional aircraft expected through contract
- All schedules have 12 days off per 28-day bid period
- Thirteen 28-day bid periods, each with an hourly guarantee of 56 hours (61 hours per calendar month)
- Home-basing for all crews
- Headerquarters: Wilmington, OH
- This page last updated: December 15, 2016 (Pilots, Hiring)
The Company may require all 757/767 First Officers to be IRO qualified
First Officers shall be entitled to an override based upon flight hours flown while designated as an IRO (e.g., for a flight with 12 hours of block time the IRO would receive eight hours of credit at IRO rates, and four hours of credit at First Officer rates)
ATI jobs page.
ATI interview gouge.
Air Transport International PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 61 hours (converted from 56 hours per bid period)
Reserve guarantee: 61 hours (converted from 56 hours per bid period)
Most junior captain hired: Jan 2008
up to 2.5%
401K Matching: Yes