- Schedules average 50-70 hrs per month
- Typical day is about 3-4 hrs of flying; M-F; pilots stay at the layover during the day
- Largest Part 135 cargo airline in the US
- Approx. 2,000 weekly departures
- Of about 175 aircraft, 40 are piston powered
- TDY pay is $35/day; there is no daily per diem for regular lines-- only receive per diem if TDY to another base
- Letter of agreement with Allegiant Air to provide guaranteed interviews with preferential hiring to AMF pilots
- This page last updated: November 03, 2015 (Pay Scale, Hiring)
Hiring. Hiring approx. 25-30 pilots per month.
Minimums: 1,200 TT, 50 ME, Commercial AMEL Instrument Airplane and must meet 135 minimums. Training is 4-6 weeks.
E120 FO: $9/hour
PA-31/BE-99 CA: $9/hour
SA227/BE-1900 CA: $10.58/hour
E120 CA: $12.50/hour
Guaranteed 40 hours/week during training.
Ameriflight now has jumpseat agreements with Southwest, UPS, Seaborne, Spirit, and Mokulele Airlines. CASS participant.
(Click and drag the sliders)
*Twin Prop = Navajo, Chieftain
If pilot is on TDY away from assigned base for more than 24 hrs, per diem of $35 per day is also paid
Annual Retention Bonus:
BE99/Lear/EMB120 FO: 5%
EMB120 Capt: 5%
Lear Capt: 4%
401K: 50% of up to 3% pilot contribution
401K Matching: Yes
A/B Fund: none