- FedEx feeder operator, Empire Aerospace MRO, 'Ohana by Hawaiian operator, Empire Unmanned UAV development
- Empire will be recruiting at the FAPA.aero Global Pilot Job Fair in Las Vegas, LV on April 21, 2017. This is a great opportunity to speak to Empire recruiters!
- FedEx Feeder has ATRs and Caravans, Ohana is all ATRs
- Empire Airlines, Empire Aerospace, Empire Unmanned & 'Ohana by Hawaiian
- Last Updated: February 24, 2017 (Quicktake, Hiring)
Trending from the Forum
physical quality, what would that be? ...Replies: 6552 | Views: 2714044
Does anyone believe anything that comes of our COO's mouth? Only airline I know you can run last pl ...Replies: 10516 | Views: 2676049
Empire will be recruiting at the FAPA.aero Global Pilot Job Fair in Las Vegas, LV on April 21, 2017. This is a great opportunity to speak to Empire recruiters!
Limited hiring, check for updated information: Empire employment page
ATR FO mins: 1,500TT, 50ME, 250PIC
ATR captain mins: 2,500TT 1,000ME, 1,000PIC, 300 Turbine, 500 multi crew
Caravan captain mins: 1200 TT, 800 PIC, 500 cross-country, 100 night and 75 IFR with at least 50 actual
ATR Capt - $884/week
First year ATR Capt - $1034/week
Annual pay scale starts upon completion of 1 year
Hire-on-Bonus for Qualified Candidates ATP-CTP Certification Assistance
Empire interview gouge
CASS participant. ATR has one seat per aircraft. Call dispatch to list at 208-292-3850 ext. 136.
Empire Airlines PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Most Junior Capt (121 and 135): Not Hired Yet
Street Captains start at year 1 payscale with a half step increase at 6 months.
Domestic - $1.75
International - $2.00
50% on first 6% pilot contribution
401K Matching: Yes