- DOD approved carrier
- Two long-term DA-20 on contract
- Flies Worldwide
- Overtime pay is 2.5 hours or hours flown, whichever is greater
- Health insurance has 90-day waiting period
- ATC callsign: "Kalitta"
- Airline IATA code: K9
- All crews based in Ypsilanti, Michigan (KYIP)
- Began operations in 2001
- Provide passenger, medflight and cargo charters by contract or on demand
- This page last updated: June 27, 2016 (Fleet, Hiring)
Trending from the Forum
In Air Wisconsin
Wow 24 Sims and 100 hours ioe and they want first year pay increase, bull. Most of us had 10 Sims an ...Replies: 5766 | Views: 1700739
In Envoy Airlines
physical quality, what would that be? ...Replies: 6552 | Views: 2737576
Hiring Captains and First Officers for Lears, Falcons, and Challenger 601-3R
Hotel is provided throughout training.
Kalitta Charters, LLC operates on 2 weeks on 1 week off, or 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
$500 per week during training. We are currently hiring.
Most Junior Captain hired: June 2016
For more information: http://www.kalittacharters.com/
(Click and drag the sliders)
The monthly guarantee is 51 hours.
For pay purposes a month is 4 consecutive weeks (28 days).
One calendar year will have 13 pay "months".
First year pay PIC: $80.00/hr, first year pay SIC: $45.50/hr
PIC Pay: 5% raise through year 9, 3% year 10-11, then 2.5% year 12-13, 2% year 14-20. Pay scale tops out after 20 years.
SIC Pay: 15% raise after year 1, 4% after year 2, 3% to year 5, then 1% subsequent. Pay scale tops out after 10 years
401K Matching: Yes