- Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings has agreed to acquire Southern Air Holdings as of January 19, 2016
- All five 777s fly on contract for DHL
- 8 737s expected by summer of 2016
- Contract to fly 5 or 6 737s for DHL, out of CVG
- 777 are home based
- 737 crews are CVG based
- Schedules in the 777 are 20 days on, 10 days off
- Schedules in the 737 are 18 days on, 12 days off
- New destinations from CVG: DEN, SLC, RNO, MHR
- This page last updated: January 27, 2017 (Pilots)
Trending from the Forum
The latest and greatest about delta thread is lost.......so how about some updated news on Delta and ...Replies: 9282 | Views: 3057874
Southern Air PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 61 hours (737); 60 hours (777)
Reserve guarantee: 61 hours (737); 60 hours (777)
Most junior captain hired: May 2015 (737)
Guaranteed Day Off Pay: If a Crewmember volunteers or is assigned duty on a guaranteed day off, the Crewmember will be credited with four (4) hours of pay in addition to the monthly guarantee and the hours flown on that day (either block or travel). Crewmembers must complete a full 20/30 day or 20/31 day work month prior to receiving guaranteed day off pay. Please see Section 6 for amplification on Guaranteed Days Off policy.
Monthly Rig Pay: Monthly Rig is a guarantee of three and one-half (3.5) pay hours for twenty-four (24) hours away from base. Monthly Rig will be calculated by dividing the total number of hours away from base (TAFB) during the month by 6.857.
Extended Pay Credit: Extended Pay Credit applies to those days a crewmember works in excess of twenty (20) days consecutively without returning to his Base. Extended Pay Credit is accrued at the rate of one and one-half (1.5) hours per day for each day in excess of twenty (20) consecutive days away from the Crewmember’s Base.
401K Matching: No