- Atlas FO interviews are held approximately every 3 months. Hiring into both the 747 and the 767. Atlas will hire approximately 280 in 2017.
- Atlas has 63 (747 & 767) aircraft and will be adding 18 additional 767 for Amazon service over the next 2 years.
- Atlas Air has acquired Southern Air.
- Atlas has filed a lawsuit against their pilots in regards to the merger and negotiation process.
- Atlas will be recruiting at the FAPA.aero Global Pilot Job Fair in Las Vegas, NV on April 21, 2017. This is a great opportunity to speak to Atlas recruiters!
- Florida West shut down operations, as of March 1, 2017. Pilots offered interviews with Atlas Air. Class began on 03/02.
- Atlas Air Worldwide said it had signed an agreement with the Seattle internet retailer, Amazon, to operate 20 Boeing 767 for the company for ten years
- Trip rig: 4.95:1
- First year guarantee is a probationary guarantee of 50 hours, 62 hours after year 1. Flying approximately 70 hours per month
- Upgrade: 4 years on the 767 and 5 years on the 747
- Operates primarily long term contracts with global airlines
- IATA code: 5Y; ICAO code: GTI
- This page last updated: March 17, 2017 (Quicktake)
Trending from the Forum
Hello everyone. Hey I know this has been beaten to bare feet, but I jumpseated in on Comair yesterda ...Replies: 22583 | Views: 5643463
...Replies: 5599 | Views: 1642950
Application window is open
Atlas will be recruiting at the FAPA.aero Global Pilot Job Fair in Las Vegas, NV on April 21, 2017. This is a great opportunity to speak to Atlas recruiters!
Hiring classes of 24 every 3 weeks.
2000 hours of total time; 500 hours turbine
During training pay is $1600.00 per month plus per diem of $2.40 and hour until leaving MIA
Plan on 4 Months at $1600 a month, OE is backed up.
First year pay begins upon completion of OE or four months from hire date, whichever occurs first.
First year pay is $79.60 with 50 hour guarantee, but you will fly approximately 78 hours of credit once you are complete with OE
Contract became amendable September 2016.
Training travel: You will either have a ticket purchased for you to get to and from training or be reimbursed for mileage. Mileage will reimburse at .54 cents a mile up to $450 each way if you drive to training.
Apply with Atlas Air, Inc. www.pilotcareers-atlasair.icims.com
To view the Atlas and Polar flight schedules and list for a jumpseat go to: http://jumpseat.atlasair.com
Atlas Air PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
New Hire guarantee after 4 months or completion of OE 50 hours
All travel and hotels to and from your base is imputed and taxed on your weekely pay statements. Significant taxes ($500+ per mo.) will be imputed and deducted from your pay check each month.
Monthly guarantee: 62 hours
Reserve guarantee: 62 hours
Most recent bid 02/15/17 - awarded 767 Captain upgrade to a 03/2014 hire date
$.50 per $1 up to 10% pilot contribution
401K Matching: Yes