- Atlas FO interviews are held approximately every 3 months. Hiring into both the 747 and the 767.
- Atlas will hire approximately 320 pilots in 2017
- Job fairs are key to getting an interview
- Atlas will be recruiting at the FAPA.aero Global Pilot Job Fair in Las Vegas, NV on April 21, 2017. This is a great opportunity to speak to Atlas recruiters!
- Atlas Air has acquired Southern Air and SOC is almost complete
- Florida West shut down operations, as of March 1, 2017. Pilots offered interviews with Atlas Air. Class began on 03/02.
- Atlas Air Pilots operate the following aircraft
- 42 Boeing 747s, 10 - 747-8Fs, 24 - 747-400Fs, 4 Boeing Large Cargo Freighters (LCFs), 4 - 747-400 passenger
- 30 Boeing 767s, 24 - 767-200/300Fs*, 6 - 767-200/300 passenger, * Includes to-be-converted aircraft
- Atlas has filed a lawsuit against their pilots in regards to the merger and negotiation process.
- Atlas Air Worldwide signed an agreement with the Seattle internet retailer, Amazon, to operate 20 Boeing 767 for the company for ten years
- Operates primarily long term contracts with global airlines under ACMI or CMI.
- 210,444 Total Block Hours in 2016
- 39,862 Flights
- 425 Airports in 119 Countries
- 730 Charters Completed
- 80+ Unique Customers
- IATA code: 5Y; ICAO code: GTI
- Most recent upgrade award: 2 years 8 months on the 767 and 3 years 3 months on the 747
- This page last updated: May 17, 2017 (Quicktake)
Trending from the Forum
Random, but what is the deal with the 744's? Any retirement plan in place or with the new cabins are ...Replies: 192388 | Views: 33920862
...Replies: 5599 | Views: 1642950
Application window is open
Hiring classes of 24 every 3 weeks.
2000 hours of total time; 500 hours turbine
During training pay is $1600.00 per month plus per diem of $2.40 and hour until leaving MIA
Plan on 4 Months at $1600 a month.
First year pay begins upon completion of OE or four months from hire date, whichever occurs first.
First year pay is $79.60 with 50 hour guarantee, but you will fly approximately 78 hours of credit once you are complete with OE
Contract became amendable September 2016.
Training travel: You will either have a ticket purchased for you to get to and from training or be reimbursed for mileage. Mileage will reimburse at .52.5 cents a mile up to $450 each way if you drive to training.
During training pay is $1600.00 per month plus per diem of $2.40 an hour until leaving MIA Plan on 4 Months at $1600 a month, OE is backed up.
Apply with Atlas Air, Inc. www.pilotcareers-atlasair.icims.com
To view the Atlas and Polar flight schedules and list for a jumpseat go to: http://jumpseat.atlasair.com
Atlas Air PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
New Hire guarantee after 4 months or completion of OE 50 hours
All travel and hotels to and from your base is imputed and taxed on your weekely pay statements. Significant taxes ($500+ per mo.) will be imputed and deducted from your pay check each month.
Monthly guarantee: 62 hours
Reserve guarantee: 62 hours
Most recent bid 02/15/17 - awarded 767 Captain upgrade to a 03/2014 hire date
$.50 per $1 up to 10% pilot contribution
401K Matching: Yes