- Atlas FO interviews are held approximately every 3 months. Hiring into both the 747 and the 767.
- Completion of the Single Operating Certificate (SOC) remains on track for .
- Atlas will hire approximately 320 pilots in 2017
- Job fairs are key to getting an interview
- Atlas will be recruiting at the FAPA.aero Global Pilot Job Fair in Las Vegas, NV on April 21, 2017. This is a great opportunity to speak to Atlas recruiters!
- Atlas Air has acquired Southern Air completion of the Single Operating Certificate (SOC) delayed until January 1, 2018.
- Florida West shut down operations, as of March 1, 2017. Pilots offered interviews with Atlas Air. Class began on 03/02.
- Atlas Air Pilots operate the following aircraft
- 42 Boeing 747s, 10 - 747-8Fs, 24 - 747-400Fs, 4 Boeing Large Cargo Freighters (LCFs), 4 - 747-400 passenger
- 30 Boeing 767s, 24 - 767-200/300Fs*, 6 - 767-200/300 passenger, * Includes to-be-converted aircraft
- Atlas has filed a lawsuit against their pilots in regards to the merger and negotiation process.
- Atlas Air Worldwide signed an agreement with the Seattle internet retailer, Amazon, to operate 20 Boeing 767 for the company for ten years
- Operates primarily long term contracts with global airlines under ACMI or CMI.
- 210,444 Total Block Hours in 2016
- 39,862 Flights
- 425 Airports in 119 Countries
- 730 Charters Completed
- 80+ Unique Customers
- IATA code: 5Y; ICAO code: GTI
- Most recent upgrade award: 2 years 5 months on the 767 and 2 years 8 months on the 747
- This page last updated: July 31, 2017 (Quicktake)
Trending from the Forum
Alaska will always keep OO in their back pocket to whipsaw Horizon. Not saying that with malice, jus ...Replies: 8180 | Views: 1758213
Do they ever waive the 1000 ME time for PIC? My son would have a strong internal rec but just start ...Replies: 2548 | Views: 1774357
Application window is open
Hiring classes of 24 every 3 weeks.
2000 hours of total time; 500 hours turbine
During training pay is $1600.00 per month plus per diem of $2.40 and hour until leaving MIA
Plan on 4 Months at $1600 a month.
First year pay begins upon completion of OE or four months from hire date, whichever occurs first.
First year pay is $79.60 with 50 hour guarantee, but you will fly approximately 78 hours of credit once you are complete with OE
Contract became amendable September 2016.
Training travel: You will either have a ticket purchased for you to get to and from training or be reimbursed for mileage. Mileage will reimburse at .52.5 cents a mile up to $450 each way if you drive to training.
During training pay is $1600.00 per month plus per diem of $2.40 an hour until leaving MIA Plan on 4 Months at $1600 a month, OE is backed up.
Apply with Atlas Air, Inc. www.pilotcareers-atlasair.icims.com
To view the Atlas and Polar flight schedules and list for a jumpseat go to: http://jumpseat.atlasair.com
Atlas Air PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
New Hire guarantee after 4 months or completion of OE 50 hours
All travel and hotels to and from your base is imputed and taxed on your weekely pay statements. Significant taxes ($500+ per mo.) will be imputed and deducted from your pay check each month.
Monthly guarantee: 62 hours
Reserve guarantee: 62 hours
Most recent bid 02/15/17 - awarded 767 Captain upgrade to a 03/2014 hire date
$.50 per $1 up to 10% pilot contribution
401K Matching: Yes
On the labor negotiations front, and as the Union has already reported, both the Company and the Union have agreed on a protocol agreement that clears a path for direct negotiations for a single labor contract covering both Atlas and Southern crewmembers. The framework agreement is in place and will commence on July 6, 2017. We have dates set through the end of the year as we jointly work toward a successful contract.