- 1 737-700 and 4 737-800 currently flying. A new 737-800 due from Boeing October 15, 2016. Estimating 7 planes by end of 2016, 12-15 by end of 2017.
- Company owned simulator is now certified and in use
- Converted 737-800 orders to 737MAX
- Building Eastern Airlines Training Center in Miami, home to Eastern Airlines Head Quarters
- Signed LOA with CAE for simulators, first simulator will arrive January of 2016
- Last Updated: February 14, 2017 (Fleet, Hiring)
Trending from the Forum
In PSA Airlines
Welcome to aag way of doing things. **** you off you move on make a hole for someone else. It shows ...Replies: 6580 | Views: 2415430
CASS Approved Unlimited Domestic Jumpseats. No international Jumpseats.
Eastern Airlines PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly Pay Guarantee for Line Holders: 70 hrs
Monthly Pay Guarantee for Reserves: 70 hrs
Scheduled pay raises: every year
For all hours compensated for pay purposes in a month above eighty five (85) hours, the pilots shall receive 125 %.
Check Airmen: when service as a check airmen, the pilot will be paid 10%.
Inial training; the pilot shall receive $2500.00 per month plus lodging during the pilot’s initial training.
Junior Assignment Pay: 150 % Days Off pays : 150 % Credit Rig Time or CRT : for every 4.8 hrs, 1 hour pay
Upgrading 6 per month
Date most junior Captain was hired: February 2016
Domestic Per Diem (Hourly): $2.35
International Per Diem (Hourly): $2.35
401K Matching: No