- 1 737-700 and 4 737-800 currently flying. A new 737-800 due from Boeing October 15, 2016. Estimating 7 planes by end of 2016, 12-15 by end of 2017.
- Company owned simulator is now certified and in use
- Converted 737-800 orders to 737MAX
- Building Eastern Airlines Training Center in Miami, home to Eastern Airlines Head Quarters
- Signed LOA with CAE for simulators, first simulator will arrive January of 2016
- Last Updated: December 5, 2016 (Fleet, Pay Scale)
Application window is open.
New hire class start in April. Hiring classes of 16 every other month.
Please visit www.easternairlines.aero
Pilot Hiring Minimums: 3000 hrs total fixed-wing PIC/SIC. 1000 hrs fixed wing, turbo jet or turbo prop PIC flight time.
CASS Approved Unlimited Domestic Jumpseats. No international Jumpseats.
Eastern Airlines PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly Pay Guarantee for Line Holders: 70 hrs
Monthly Pay Guarantee for Reserves: 70 hrs
Scheduled pay raises: every year
For all hours compensated for pay purposes in a month above eighty five (85) hours, the pilots shall receive 125 %.
Check Airmen: when service as a check airmen, the pilot will be paid 10%.
Inial training; the pilot shall receive $2500.00 per month plus lodging during the pilot’s initial training.
Junior Assignment Pay: 150 % Days Off pays : 150 % Credit Rig Time or CRT : for every 4.8 hrs, 1 hour pay
Upgrading 6 per month
Date most junior Captain was hired: February 2016
Domestic Per Diem (Hourly): $2.35
International Per Diem (Hourly): $2.35
401K Matching: No