- Largest Part 135 airline in Colorado
- Largest single UPS feeder network in the US
- Pilots work 4 days/week and are paid for additional flights
- 80+ daily departures
- Metros configured for passengers are operating under recently awarded Part 121 certificate
- Key Lime will be recruiting at the FAPA.aero Global Pilot Job Fair in Denver, CO on June 23, 2017. This is a great opportunity to speak to Key Lime recruiters!
- Key Lime Air owns passenger carrying subsidiary Denver Air Connection
- 100% of employee's medical and dental insurance premiums paid by company
- Based at Centennial Airport, southeast of Denver
- Founded in 1997
- ICAO code: LYM
- ATC callsign: "Key Lime"
- This page last updated: May 2, 2017 (Quicktake, Hiring)
Trending from the Forum
A 6 yr upgrade? We're currently @ 15+. Things are going to turn around that quickly? I sure hope ...Replies: 9301 | Views: 3082478
Planning to move to a hub for whichever company I go with. I'm ok with commuting short-term. Thinkin ...Replies: 2456 | Views: 1742520
Key Lime will be recruiting at the FAPA.aero Global Pilot Job Fair in Denver, CO on June 23, 2017. This is a great opportunity to speak to Key Lime recruiters!
Key Lime hiring page.
$20,000 (after-tax) signing bonus with a two year commitment for Part 135 Captains hired into the Metro fleet
12-month training contract, not pro-rated
First Officer: 750 TT , 100 ME
Captain: 1200 TT , Part 135 PIC minimums
Human resources interview followed by a simulator evaluation
Jumpseating available. CASS participant. 720-287-7136
Key Lime Air PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly Pay Guarantee for Line Holders:
Cargo: 32 Hour every 2 weeks - 4 Day Schedule @ 4hrs per day. Saturday and Monday straight time on top of guarantee
PAX: 32 Hour Guarantee every 2 weeks
Most Junior Captain hired: Apr 2016 (DEN)
Domestic & International: $20/day
100% company matching on the first 3%, 50% company matching on the next 2%
401K Matching: Yes