- Daily 777 service DFW-Dubai, SEA-Dubai, and IAD-Dubai
- Aircraft on order: A350-900: 50; A350-1000: 20; A380: 55; B777-300ER: 63; B777F: 5
- Emirates pays all utilities to a cap 32,000 Dhs/year per villa, but does not provide monthly utility billings to pilots
- US destinations: SEA, SFO, LAX, DFW, IAH, JFK, and IAD
- Salary is tax free up to $97,600 for US citizens (2013)
- If a Pilot is rostered or swaps a trip that puts him into overtime pay, the company will drop one of his trips later in the month to keep his hours below overtime threshold
- Flying on day off pays $176 for the callout
- Pay is increased by a minimum of 3% every May 1st, depending on company's profit
- Salary is tax free up to $95,100 for U.S. citizens (2012)
- Provident fund: 12% of basic salary thru year 10; after year 10, 15%
- Housing: if married, pilot receives a villa; married, no kids: 3 bedroom condo; single: 2 bedroom condo or you can opt out of all housing and get approx $3,000 USD/month
- This page last updated: Jan 9, 2014 (domiciles)
(Click and drag the sliders)
**Corrections to payscale**: 1st yr FO: $6,890; 1st yr Cpt: $9,914.
Above salary does not include flight time pay (FO: $12.22/flight hr; capt: $16.26/flight hr).
Most junior captain hired: Nov 2008 (777)
Provident Fund pays cash benefit at end of service.
Pilot must contribute 5% of base pay (vested 100% immediately).
Emirates contributes an amount equal to 12% of base pay (50% vested after 5 years; 100% vested after 7 years).
Company contribution increases to 15% after 10 years.
401K Matching: Yes
A/B Fund: n/a