- Tentative Agreement ratified (86.5% yes with 96% of pilots voting)
- Allegiant Air will be recruiting at the FAPA.aero Global Pilot Job Fair in Phoenix, AZ on Friday, February 3, 2017. This is a great opportunity to speak to Allegiant Air recruiters!
- 12 factory new A320ceo with Sharklets purchased – mid 2017 delivery
- 77 Airbus aircraft either in service or under contract for future delivery.
- 90 to 100 Airbus aircraft in service by mid-2019
- All bidding via Preferential Bidding System with schedule adjustment period (SAP). Restrictions on isolated single days off
- Announced service to Cleveland Hopkins International (CLE) with service to 10 destinations including Austin (AUS), Jacksonville (JAX), New Orleans (MSY), and Phoenix-Mesa (AZA) - February 2017
- Service to Puerto Rico (SJU) from Pittsburgh (PIT), Cincinnati (CVG), and Orlando (SFB) to begin 2016
- Starting service to Newark Liberty (EWR) from Cincinnati (CVG), Savannah (SAV), Asheville (AVL), and Knoxville (TYS).
- First official airline partner of NASCAR
- Low-cost carrier focusing on leisure travelers and providing service on 300+ routes between 25 large/medium-sized cities, 60 smaller cities, and 21 leisure destinations
- EFB issued to all pilots (Apple iPad Air 2)
- Orlando (SFB) is now the company’s largest base
- MD80 retirement projected for 2019
- Apple Vacations contract through 2019: Cincinnati (CVG) to Montego Bay, Pittsburgh (PIT) to Cancun and Punta Cana
- Further expansion in large/medium-sized cities like Indianapolis (IND), Pittsburgh (PIT), Cincinnati (CVG), and Memphis (MEM)
- All pilots provided parking passes for their base, and for LAS airport; all parking fees are paid for during training
- IATA code: G4; ICAO code: AAY
- ATC callsign: "Allegiant"
- This page last updated: January 19, 2017 (Quicktake, Hiring)
Allegiant Air will be recruiting at the FAPA.aero Global Pilot Job Fair in Phoenix, AZ on Friday, February 3, 2017. This is a great opportunity to speak to Allegiant Air recruiters!
Hiring 14/month through 2018
Paid 70hrs guarantee ($54/hr) during training
No rental car provided until simulator training
Allegiant job page.
ATP; 3000 TT fixed-wing; jet and PIC time preferred
Interview process includes simulator evaluation
Allegiant interview gouge
Allegiant Air PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
3rd year of contract: 12 year CA= 225/hr
5th year of contract: 12 year CA= 232/hr
3rd year of contract: 12 year FO = $151/hr
5th year of contract: 12 year FO = $155/hr
Monthly guarantee: 70 hours Reserve guarantee: 72 hours
Voluntary Flying Notification trip pick up compensated at 200%
All hours flown over 81 compensated at 130%
Open time pick up paid above monthly min guarantee
Deadhead pay 50%
Extra day off provided if delay extends past 0200 on a day off. Overnight pays a minimum of 4 hours
Training pay = 4 hours per day
Lines are limited to 95 hours unless waived by the crewmember
2:1 Duty Rigs
Minimum days off/mo: line: 12; reserve: 12 - can be reduced to 11 (line), and 10 (reserve) for 3 bid periods per year
Most Junior Captain hired: August 24, 2015
200% match up to 5% pilot contribution (max 10% match)
401K Matching: Yes
Participation in company profit sharing (10% of salary in 2015)