- Company and Pilot Union have reached tentative agreement (If voted in favor, early August implementation)
- First official airline partner of NASCAR
- Low-cost carrier focusing on leisure travelers and providing service on 300+ routes between 22 large/medium-sized cities, 60 smaller cities, and 19 leisure destinations
- EFB issued to all pilots (Apple iPad Air 2)
- Signed agreement to acquire 50th Airbus
- Orlando (SFB) is now the company’s largest base
- Airbus aircraft flew over 45 percent of the first quarter ASMs
- Starting service to Newark Liberty (EWR) from Cincinnati (CVG), Savannah (SAV), Asheville (AVL), and Knoxville (TYS).
- Apple Vacations contract through 2019: Cincinnati (CVG) to Montego Bay, Pittsburgh (PIT) to Cancun and Punta Cana,
- Started service to Washington D.C./Baltimore (BWI), Albuquerque (ABQ), El Paso (ELP), and Sonoma (STS)
- New non-stops from Memphis to Austin (AUS) and Los Angeles (LAX)
- Further expansion in large/medium-sized cities like Indianapolis (IND), Pittsburgh (PIT), Cincinnati (CVG), and Memphis (MEM)
- Hawaii market and HNL base to close in August 2016 due to worsening competition on these routes, 757 retirement, and investment toward all Airbus fleet
- 19 A319s to be added as growth and eventual fleet replacement of MD80s
- Projected Fleet by year end 2016 - MD80: 46, 757: 5, A320: 16, A319: 17
- MD80 series breakdown: 42 MD83, 6 MD88
- All pilots provided parking passes for their base, and for LAS airport; all parking fees are paid for during training
- IATA code: G4; ICAO code: AAY
- ATC callsign: "Allegiant"
- This page last updated: July 7, 2016 (Quicktake, Pilots)
In December and January there are new hiring classes.
Planning to hire 150+ pilots in 2016
Paid 70hrs guarantee ($41/hr) during training -
No rental car provided until simulator training
Allegiant job page.
ATP; 3000 TT fixed-wing; jet and PIC time preferred.
Interview process includes technical exam and simulator evaluation.
Allegiant interview gouge.
Allegiant Air PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
(Above pay is adjusted twice per year, part of 4-tier pay scale. Pay increases or decreases depending on the profitability of the company)
Monthly guarantee: 70 hours
Reserve guarantee: 70 hours
All hours flown over 81 compensated at 130% of base pay
Minimum days off/mo: line: 11; reserve: 10
most Junior Captain doh december 2014
100% up to 3% contribution, 50% up to 5% contribution (max 4% match)
401K Matching: Yes