- Allegiant by Allegiant Travel Company; founded in 1997
- Low-cost carrier focusing on leisure travelers and providing service on 200+ routes between 88 smaller cities and 17 leisure destinations
- Marketing relationship with 30 resorts in Las Vegas
- Further expansion in medium-sized cities like Indianapolis (IND), Pittsburgh (PIT), Cincinnati (CVG), and Memphis (MEM)
- New non-stops from Memphis to Austin (AUS) and Tampa (PIE)
- 757's will be phased out over the next two years due to Airbus growth strategy.
- Hawaii market and HNL base to close in August 2016 due to worsening competition on these routes, 757 retirement, and investment toward all Airbus fleet.
- Allegiant routemap
- Signed agreement to acquire 50th Airbus
- Projected Airbus fleet by year end: 10 (A319), 15 (A320)
- Acquiring 9 ex-Iberia A320s
- 19 A319s to be added as growth and eventual fleet replacement of MD80s
- First A319 has been delivered
- MD80s have 166-seat configuration
- MD80 series breakdown: 45 MD83, 6 MD88
- 401k: Allegiant matches 100% for the first 3% pilot contribution and 50% for the next 2% contributed (max 4% match)
- All pilots provided parking passes for their base, and for LAS airport; all parking fees are paid for during training
- IATA code: G4; ICAO code: AAY
- ATC callsign: "Allegiant"
- This page last updated: November 23, 2015 (Quicktake, Fleet)
In December and January there are new hiring classes.
Paid 70hrs guarantee ($41/hr) during training -
No rental car provided until simulator training
Allegiant Air PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
(Above pay is adjusted twice per year, part of 4-tier pay scale. Pay increases or decreases depending on the profitability of the company)
Monthly guarantee: 70 hours
Reserve guarantee: 70 hours
All hours flown over 81 compensated at 130% of base pay
Minimum days off/mo: line: 11; reserve: 10
most Junior Captain doh december 2014
100% up to 3%, 50% up to 5%
401K Matching: Yes