- JetBlue Airways pilots agreed to be represented by the Air Line Pilots Association (ALPA)
- 71% of of JetBlue’s 2,529 pilots voted to join ALPA
- Interline agreements: Aer Lingus, Cape Air, American, South African, Emirates, El Al, LAN, Virgin Atlantic, Icelandair, Qatar, and TAM
- Interline agreement with Hawaiian and Virgin Atlantic out of MCO, BOS, JFK and IAD
- Agreement with Singapore Airlines out of EWR (EWR-SIN nonstops), and JetAirways throughout India
- One-way codeshare Lufthansa onto JetBlue
- 40 A320neo orders and conversion of 30 of the remaining 52 A320 orders to A321s
- 2011-16: 38 E190 orders/78 options, Jetblue has lowered commitment to arrive at 60 E190 total (some aircraft/options to be sold)
- Pilots on reserve are on a 2 hour call out and are not assigned a reserve start time until noon the day prior; call out time may change everyday as needed by crew services
- JetBlue routemap
- Junior Assignment add'l pay is 40% of pilot's base rate
- Each pilot signs an individual contract
- E190s have dual HUDs
- JFK-based pilots get free parking at Lefferts Blvd (12 minute train ride to terminal 5); they also have the option to pay $33/day to park across from the terminal
- Rigs: trip rig 3.5:1; duty rig 2:1
- Night pay override $13/hr for flying between 0100-0500 base local time
- The individual pilot contract does not include any of the medical insurance, retirement, or work rules
- This page last updated: March 26, 2015 (Jumpseats)
A transition incurs a 2-year aircraft lock (E190 FO to A320 FO); an upgrade incurs a 2-year aircraft lock (A320 FO to E190 capt).
First Officer application window Opens 2 March 2015.
JetBlue interview gouge.
As of January 25th, 2015 the only way to prelist for a JetBlue flight will be online using myIDTravel.
JetBlue Airways PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 70 hours
Reserve guarantee: 75 hours
All pilots will receive a 3.5% pay raise on January 1st 2015 and another 3.5% pay raise scheduled for January 1st 2016.
Pilots may sell their unused PTO back at 150% pay each month if you have 100+ hours.
Pilots receive 9.0 hours of PTO time per month at 0-5 years seniority
Pilots receive 10.5 hours of PTO time per month at 6-10 years seniority
Pilots receive 12.0 hours of PTO time per month at 11-15 years seniority
Pilots are paid an additional $13/hour of "night override pay" for flights between the hours of 0100-0500 base local time.
International override pay only applies to destinations that require special route qualification
$5.11/hr for Captains
$3.71/hr for FOs
Most Junior Captain Hired: 8/24/11 for JFK 320 CA, 2/22/12 for JFK 190 CA
401K: up to 8%
401K Matching: Yes
A/B Fund: none
Other: Profit sharing: Currently 5%, BOD will determine percentage annually.