- Founded in 1982, Corporate Flight Management (CFM) is one of the country’s leading providers of aviation services. CFM’s diverse capabilities include Part 135/91 aircraft management and charter, P135 Commuter Airline operations, Part 380 Public Charter operations as well as three Fixed-Base Operations, a FAR Part 145 certified aircraft maintenance facility, an aircraft sales division and FAR 141 pilot training.
- CFM is also a DOD certified (CARB) carrier, ARG/US Platinum and IS-BAO Stage II
- Exclusive Operator of Crystal Luxury Air
- Direct Air Carrier for GLO, OneJet and Public Charter Inc.
- Operator of Contour Airlines
- Ranked 23rd in 2015 AIN Top U.S. Part 135 Operator, 15th in 2016 ARG/US Top U.S. Part 135 Operator, 21st Largest Part 135 Operator by FAA
- 300 total employees
- Airline established in 1982
- IATA code: LF; ICAO code: VTE
- ATC callsign: "Volunteer"
- This page last updated: October 27, 2016 (Fleet, Pay Notes)
Applicants may view all positions within CFM at www.flycfm.com/careers
Applicants may also visit Climbto350.com and Jsfirm.com for crewmember and maintenance positions
As low as 1500 (PIC), 500 (SIC) for turboprop aircraft in scheduled operations. On-demand charter aircraft PIC’s vary and most require ARG/US green minimums.
Applicants will be contacted by a CFM recruiter once resume is received to schedule a phone interview. Applicants can also expect to have an on-site interview in Smyrna, TN or location of the operation.
- Salary begins first day of training in addition to per diem during training
- Per Diem during entirety of training
- Individual hotel rooms provided to all crewmembers
- Rental car provided during training
- Free ATP/CTP
- Employee Referral Program
- ZED Membership Pending
- Reciprocal Jumpseat Agreements Pending
- Electronic Flight Bag (EFB)
Implementation in process
(Click and drag the sliders)
Salary begins first day of training in addition to per diem during training
PIC $55,000, SIC $30,000
PIC $65,000, SIC $35,000
PIC $65,000, SIC $35,000
PIC $70,000, SIC $40,000
Other aircraft pay rates vary. Please see Job Description of www.flycfm.com
Monthly Pay Guarantee for Line Holders:
All pilots are salaried in all lines of business. Duty in excess of 18 days a month is paid at an additional rate depending on fleet, operation and seat.
Yearly scheduled pay raises
Most Junior Captain hired: August 2016
Domestic (Hourly): $2.08
International (Hourly): $2.08
50% up to 6% of your compensation
401K Matching: Yes