- Founded in 1982, Corporate Flight Management (CFM) is one of the country’s leading providers of aviation services. CFM’s diverse capabilities include Part 135/91 aircraft management and charter, P135 Commuter Airline operations, Part 380 Public Charter operations as well as three Fixed-Base Operations, a FAR Part 145 certified aircraft maintenance facility, an aircraft sales division and FAR 141 pilot training.
- CFM is also a DOD certified (CARB) carrier, ARG/US Platinum and IS-BAO Stage II
- Exclusive Operator of Crystal Luxury Air
- Direct Air Carrier for GLO, OneJet and Public Charter Inc.
- Operator of Contour Airlines
- Ranked 23rd in 2015 AIN Top U.S. Part 135 Operator, 15th in 2016 ARG/US Top U.S. Part 135 Operator, 21st Largest Part 135 Operator by FAA
- 300 total employees
- Airline established in 1982
- IATA code: LF; ICAO code: VTE
- ATC callsign: "Volunteer"
- This page last updated: October 27, 2016 (Domiciles, Pay Notes)
Trending from the Forum
Allegiant management believes there isn't and never will be, a pilot shortage. ...Replies: 5266 | Views: 1740053
I'd be if Ohio will give me unemployment for the month...but I think voluntary LOA won't qualify...M ...Replies: 11117 | Views: 2560406
Does anyone believe anything that comes of our COO's mouth? Only airline I know you can run last pl ...Replies: 10516 | Views: 2677309
then whats left in your closet after you packed all that? ...Replies: 12350 | Views: 2117471
Applicants may view all positions within CFM at www.flycfm.com/careers
Applicants may also visit Climbto350.com and Jsfirm.com for crewmember and maintenance positions
As low as 1500 (PIC), 500 (SIC) for turboprop aircraft in scheduled operations. On-demand charter aircraft PIC’s vary and most require ARG/US green minimums.
Applicants will be contacted by a CFM recruiter once resume is received to schedule a phone interview. Applicants can also expect to have an on-site interview in Smyrna, TN or location of the operation.
- Salary begins first day of training in addition to per diem during training
- Per Diem during entirety of training
- Individual hotel rooms provided to all crewmembers
- Rental car provided during training
- Free ATP/CTP
- Employee Referral Program
- ZED Membership Pending
- Reciprocal Jumpseat Agreements Pending
- Electronic Flight Bag (EFB)
Implementation in process
(Click and drag the sliders)
Salary begins first day of training in addition to per diem during training
KCM for all crew members
PIC $55,000, SIC $30,000
PIC $65,000, SIC $35,000
PIC $65,000, SIC $35,000
PIC $70,000, SIC $40,000
Other aircraft pay rates vary. Please see Job Description of www.flycfm.com
Monthly Pay Guarantee for Line Holders:
All pilots are salaried in all lines of business. Duty in excess of 18 days a month is paid at an additional rate depending on fleet, operation and seat.
Yearly scheduled pay raises
Most Junior Captain hired: August 2016
Domestic (Hourly): $2.08
International (Hourly): $2.08
50% up to 6% of your compensation
401K Matching: Yes