- 1988- SmithKline Clinic labs began using C310’s to move specimens. Acquired by Quest in 2000.
- 45,000 Employees
- 2014 company revenue at $7.4 billion
- Named to Fortune Magazine's 2015 "World's Most Admired Companies" list in the Health Care industry category of "Pharmacy and Other Services"
- Flight Operations Is Stage III-IS-BAO registered (http://www.ibac.org/is_bao/is-bao-stage-3-sms)
- Part 91 and Part 135
- Single pilot all night shift runs.
- Launches approximately 20 runs per night between all the domiciles.
- Flight followers on staff dedicated to overseeing and supporting flights.
- TBM 700’s to be phased over the next 10-14 months being replaced with PC12’s
- Electronic flight bags utilizing ForeFlight.
- All pilots issued an iPad mini and takes an iPad II on the run for use as a primary or back up. Both iPads have the same data installed.
- All pilots are issued a company American Express credit card for expenditures.
- XM weather and radio in all cockpits
- IATA: LBQ
- Call sign: LabQuest
- This page last updated: October 17, 2016 (Hiring)
Hiring co-pilots at RDG and LZU
Requirements: Commercial single-engine, commercial multi-engine
For more information: http://www.questdiagnostics.com/home.html
Pilot Hiring Minimums: Total Time: 2500, Multi Time: 500, Turbine: 200 (Preferred)
Send cover letter and Resume` via email
Process: Phone interview, Panel interview, Ride along on a Quest run, job offer
When emailing your resume and cover to please put the domicile or domiciles you are applying for in the subject line of the email
Send Cover Letter and resume to: Travis.E.Webb@questdiagnostics.com or Andrew.M.Alvine@QuestDiagnsotics.com
Paid full salary during training with company paid hotel, airfare (To and From), as well as a rental car. All covered utilizing company paid American Express credit card.
Per diem during training is paid at $35/ day or utilize company card and expense meals up to $35/ day.
Baron training is conducted at SimCom in Florida (MCO) and Pilatus and Phenom training is conducted at FlightSafety in Texas (DFW).
Quest will allow intercompany jumpseating.
(Click and drag the sliders)
Captain: 65K per year with an additional 10% on top for a night shift bonus. (Base pay negotiable with more experience)
All pilots also receive $50 cellphone reimbursement paid out over two pay periods every month
First Officer: Currently awaiting approval for a First Officer program
Scheduled Pay Raises: Typically will get yearly COLA raises. Yearly bonus on base pay depending on how well the company does. 1-5%
Monthly Line Holder Guarantee:
Typically 3-5 runs per week
Weekends/major holidays off
Duty days 6-10 hours
Flying 4-6 hours/night
Ability to swap work days with other employees
Typically anywhere from 0-5 days per month on standby
Date of hire - 15 days
1st anniversary - 20 days
4th - 24 days
8th - 27 days
11th - 30 days
15th - 32 days
20th - 34 days
Most Junior captain hired: August 2015 (KSUS)
>8 Hrs. duty = $13.00
Any layover connected to a work day is paid at $35/ Per day
All per diem is paid via separate check.
401k match. 100% up to 5% base pay. Vested right away.
Also, Quest employees are offered a 15% discount on company stock.
401K Matching: Yes