- Airline was established in 2001
- Tradewind Aviation launches new routes to Boston, MA and Stowe, VT from Westchester County Airport
- ZED fair travel available on Delta and several other major and regional airlines
- Retention bonus 5K after year 1 PIC | 10K Bonus year 2,3…etc.
- 1st year SIC – $42,158 per year
- 1st year PIC – $61,603
- Upgrade opportunities at as low as 1200 hours
- Hiring at all bases
- No PC12 Training Contract Required
- 401K Plan | Tradewind Matches up to 4% of employees’ annual salary after 120 days of employment.
- Travel benefits – Free standby flights on Tradewind Routes 30 days after employment
- ATC callsign: "GDP" - "Goodspeed"
- This page last updated: December 28, 2016 (Quicktake)
Trending from the Forum
A 6 yr upgrade? We're currently @ 15+. Things are going to turn around that quickly? I sure hope ...Replies: 9222 | Views: 3018876
Typical Tradewind Pilots join as a Pilatus SIC. Within six months, they have the opportunity to upgrade to a PIC in jet with multi engine rating, AT, and interviews with large jet corporate operators.
Pilot Hiring Minimums:
SIC Requirements – 900TT | 500TT CC | 100TT Night
PIC Requirements – 1200 TT | ATP or previous Part 135 Experience
Most junior Captain hired: 10/10/2016
Personal travel - ZED Fares/Travel benefits after 6 months of employment on Delta (ZH), Spirit (ZL), CapeAir (ZL), Virgin Atlantic, Condor, Mokulele, Swiss, WinAir, and Seaborne.
Free Travel on Tradewind scheduled routes
(Click and drag the sliders)
SIC – $42,158
PIC - $61,603
Captain salary goes up $2,500 every 6 months until you reach $80k.
Domestic Per Diem (Hourly): $3.21/per hour plus $15.00 overnight
International Per Diem (Hourly): $3.21/per hour plus $30.00 international overnight
Up to 4%
401K Matching: Yes