- Airline was established in 2001
- Tradewind Aviation launches new routes to Boston, MA and Stowe, VT from Westchester County Airport
- ZED fair travel available on Delta, JetBlue, Spirit, and several other major and regional airlines
- Retention bonus 10K after year 1 PIC | 10K Bonus year 2,3…etc.
- 1st year SIC – $34,000 per year
- 1st year PIC – $60,000
- $5000 annual salary increase
- Upgrade opportunities at as low as 1200 hours
- Hiring at all bases
- 401K Plan | Tradewind Matches up to 4% of employees’ annual salary after 120 days of employment.
- Travel benefits – Free standby flights on Tradewind Routes 30 days after employment
- ATC callsign: "GDP" - "Goodspeed"
- This page last updated: August 3, 2017 (Quicktakes, Pay Notes)
Trending from the Forum
In Compass Airlines
Do you have it in writing? If not then they scammed you. ...Replies: 6780 | Views: 1354733
Payment starts at the first day of training
Hotel is provided during training
No Training Contract
Typical Tradewind Pilots join as a Pilatus SIC. Within six months, they have the opportunity to upgrade to a PIC in jet with multi engine rating, AT, and interviews with large jet corporate operators.
Pilot Hiring Minimums:
SIC Requirements – 900TT | 500TT CC | 100TT Night
PIC Requirements – 1200 TT | ATP or previous Part 135 Experience
Most junior Captain hired: 4/5/2017
Personal travel - ZED Fares/Travel benefits after 6 months of employment on Delta (ZH), Spirit (ZL), CapeAir (ZL), Virgin Atlantic, Condor, Mokulele, Swiss, WinAir, and Seaborne.
Free Travel on Tradewind scheduled routes
(Click and drag the sliders)
SIC – $34,000
PIC - $60,000
Captain salary increases $5000 every year until you reach $80k. You also receive a $10,000 bonus every year after your second year as PIC.
Domestic Per Diem (Hourly): $3.21/per hour plus $15.00 overnight
International Per Diem (Hourly): $3.21/per hour plus $30.00 international overnight
Up to 4%
401K Matching: Yes