- Longest flight about 90 minutes; shortest flight about 20 minutes
- Min days off for lineholder is 12; reserve is 11
- Largest Dash 8-200 operator in the world
- Operating for United as United Express
- All aircraft have honeywell EFIS and HUD
- CommutAir routemap
- Deadhead pay is 50% flight pay
- Reserves break monthly guarantee by the day, any assignment over 4 hours on one day, the pilot is paid the additional difference on top of monthly guarantee or line value whichever is higher
- Premium pay is 150% flight pay for junior manning, trip extensions, etc.
- Paid block or better; no trip or duty rigs; no overtime pay
- Company founded in 1989
- IATA code: C5; ICAO code: UCA
- ATC callsign: "Commutair"
- Signed a new LOA
- This page last updated: APril 22, 2014 (Quick Take,Pay Scale)
Commutair pilot jobs page.
1,200TT, 100 ME, ATP written
-Company paid parking passes at CLE and EWR
-No training contract
-Ground school is conducted in CLE taking roughly three weeks (one week of Indoc and two weeks of systems/CPT).
-After ground school, sent to Flight Safety in Atlanta or Seattle for Sims lasting roughly 1.5-2 weeks
-Paid min guarantee during training
Commutair interview gouge.
List at ticket counter or gate. CASS participant.
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 75 hours
Reserve guarantee: 75 hours
Most junior captain hired: January, 2012 (EWR)
Future contractual pay raises: Dec 2013, and 2014
401K Matching: No