- Hiring both Direct Entry Captains and First Officers for both bases
- Bidding and vacation are seniority based
- ATC Callsign: “MAPLE"
- Date Airline was established: May 1, 2011
- 20 airplanes “based” in YYZ, 5 “based” in YUL
- Page Created January 16, 2020
Trending from the Forum
All XRs are dual FMS. 1st three XRs came immediately after the last LR delivery in October of 2002. ...Replies: 1475 | Views: 588701
Pilot Hiring Minimums:
- Captains shall hold an Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL) endorsed for the class and type of aircraft and be deemed acceptable to hold command;
- Total flight time in excess of 5500 hours TT;
- 1000 hours Pilot in Command (PIC) on EFIS equipped transport category aircraft or 1000 hours flight time on transport category jet aircraft;
- Previous CARs 705 experience preferred;
- Strong knowledge of the CARs;
- Authorized to live and work in Canada.
- Training experience will be considered as an asset.
- Commercial Pilot License with a minimum of 1500 total flying hours.
- ATPL written exams or equivalent are required.
- Preference given to those pilots who have aviation college, or EFIS/FMS experience and P.I.C experience on high performance multi engine aircraft.
Air Canada (Primary)
- Air Creebec
- Air Transat
- Canadian North
- First Air
- Kelowna Flightcraft
- Trans States
- West Wind
Sky Regional Airlines PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly Pay Guarantee for Line Holders: 75
Monthly Pay Guarantee for Reserves: 75
Scheduled pay raises:
Annual increase of 1.5% from scale
Domestic Per Diem (Hourly): $3.05
International Per Diem (Hourly): $3.05 USD
401K Matching: No