- Founded in 1947
- Contracts with UPS, DHL, and XPO.
- Bases in Bemidji, MN; Denver, CO; Mpls, MN; and Sioux Falls, SD.
- Typical day is 2-4 hours of flying a day; M-F & M-Sat.
- Participant in the UPS Pilot Mentorship Program
- Routes operate during the day with layover in outstations & most routes are outstation based
- Last updated: October 4, 2019 (Retirement)
Trending from the Forum
Apps. been in since '08. Don't know anyone, and I'm ex Airline. Chances are nil. ...Replies: 2204 | Views: 1029665
Random, but what is the deal with the 744's? Any retirement plan in place or with the new cabins are ...Replies: 200129 | Views: 43709155
(Click and drag the sliders)
- Piston Captains: 49K to 52K
- B99 Captains: 55K
- SA227 Captains: 70K
- Crew housing and crew cars when away from base
- 2 weeks of PTO the first year
- Domestic Per Diem (Daily): $30 per day away from base
Traditional 401k 100% match on first 4% contributed. Roth 401k also offered without company match.
401K Matching: No
- Company provides a Defined Benefit Plan (A Fund)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance available
- AFLAC available
- Additional Domiciles: AXN, DTL, EVM, MML, RPD, TVF, BJI, VTN, TAD
- Additional Fleets: CE525 (1), E90 (1), CESSNA 172 (2), Excalibur QueenAir (21)