- DOD approved carrier
- Two long-term DA-20 on contract
- Flies Worldwide
- Overtime pay is 2.5 hours or hours flown, whichever is greater
- Health insurance has 90-day waiting period
- ATC callsign: "Kalitta"
- Airline IATA code: K9
- All crews based in Ypsilanti, Michigan (KYIP)
- Began operations in 2001
- Provide passenger, medflight and cargo charters by contract or on demand
- This page last updated: June 27, 2016 (Fleet, Hiring)
Trending from the Forum
Trouble with the other thread, rant on.... Heard 787 rumour........ ...Replies: 10263 | Views: 2249472
In Envoy Airlines
So, bad schedules, hostile management (look at the thread that was closed), shrinking fleet, blatant ...Replies: 6838 | Views: 1144203
Hiring Captains and First Officers for Lears, Falcons, and Challenger 601-3R
Hotel is provided throughout training.
Kalitta Charters, LLC operates on 2 weeks on 1 week off, or 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
$500 per week during training. We are currently hiring.
Most Junior Captain hired: June 2016
For more information: http://www.kalittacharters.com/
(Click and drag the sliders)
The monthly guarantee is 51 hours.
For pay purposes a month is 4 consecutive weeks (28 days).
One calendar year will have 13 pay "months".
First year pay PIC: $80.00/hr, first year pay SIC: $45.50/hr
PIC Pay: 5% raise through year 9, 3% year 10-11, then 2.5% year 12-13, 2% year 14-20. Pay scale tops out after 20 years.
SIC Pay: 15% raise after year 1, 4% after year 2, 3% to year 5, then 1% subsequent. Pay scale tops out after 10 years
401K Matching: Yes