- Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings has agreed to acquired Southern Air Holdings as of April, 2016
- Nov of 2016 most pay rates increased
- Jan of 2018 we switched to Atlas benefits, including a 401K match.
- All five 777s fly on contract for DHL
- Contract to fly 5 737s for DHL, out of CVG
- 777 are home based
- 737 crews are CVG based
- 737 overnights are MHR, YWG, DEN, MCI, and OMA.
- Schedules in the 777 are 20 days on, 10/11 days off
- Schedules in the 737 are 18 days on, 12/13 days off
- New destinations from CVG: DEN, YWG, OMA, MHR
- This page last updated: January 26, 2018 (Payscales)
Trending from the Forum
In Hiring News
Anyone have any info on Atlas? ...Replies: 16873 | Views: 5368331
No CASS agreements with Delta or Southwest.
Southern Air PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 61 hours (737); 60 hours (777)
Reserve guarantee: 61 hours (737); 60 hours (777)
Most junior captain hired: May 2015 (737)
Guaranteed Day Off Pay: If a Crewmember volunteers or is assigned duty on a guaranteed day off, the Crewmember will be credited with four (4) hours of pay in addition to the monthly guarantee and the hours flown on that day (either block or travel). Crewmembers must complete a full 20/30 day or 20/31 day work month prior to receiving guaranteed day off pay. Please see Section 6 for amplification on Guaranteed Days Off policy.
Monthly Rig Pay: Monthly Rig is a guarantee of three and one-half (3.5) pay hours for twenty-four (24) hours away from base. Monthly Rig will be calculated by dividing the total number of hours away from base (TAFB) during the month by 6.857.
Extended Pay Credit: Extended Pay Credit applies to those days a crewmember works in excess of twenty (20) days consecutively without returning to his Base. Extended Pay Credit is accrued at the rate of one and one-half (1.5) hours per day for each day in excess of twenty (20) consecutive days away from the Crewmember’s Base.
Yes, 50% match up to 10% of annual earnings.
401K Matching: Yes
Limited opportunities to fly over guarantee on 737. Can pick up open trips when available.
737 Upgrade at 2 1/2 years. 777 Upgrade at 10 years. 737 Crews have a 3 year seatlock where 777 crews have a 2 year seatlock.