- Founded in 1982, Contour Aviation, formerly Corporate Flight Management (CFM), is one of the country’s leading providers of aviation services. Contour’s diverse capabilities include Part 135/91 aircraft management and charter, Part 380 Public Charter airline operations, three Fixed-Base Operations, a FAR Part 145 EASA certified aircraft maintenance facility, aircraft sales and FAR 141 pilot training
- CFM is the largest 135 DOD certified (CARB) carrier, ARG/US Platinum and IS-BAO Stage II
- Ranked 11th in 2018 AIN Top US Part 135 Operators
- Operator of Contour Airlines
- 375 total employees
- ATP/CTP for upgrade candidates
- Electronic Flight Bag
- KCM paid for by Company
- Vacation the first year (prorate based on new hire date). Two weeks of vacation second year increasing to four weeks after year 10.
- Annual Profit Sharing for eligible employees
- Monthly uniform and cell phone allowance
- Comprehensive Pilot Work Rules
- ATC Callsign: "Volunteer"
- Page Created July 15, 2019
Trending from the Forum
I still think you need a BNA base, 830. :) ...Replies: 2488 | Views: 882447
In Compass Airlines
No problem but heads. If you are traveling in the back based on jumpseat privileges all airlines re ...Replies: 3555 | Views: 1137385
Pilot Hiring Minimums:
PIC MINIMUM AND/OR RECOMMENDED FLIGHT TIMES
- Total Time: 3000 minimum/5000 recommended
- Pilot in Command Time: 1500 minimum/2000 recommended
- Pilot in Command Time in Type: 250 minimum to comply with ARG/US requirements
SIC MINIMUM AND/OR RECOMMENDED FLIGHT TIMES
- Total Time: 1000 minimum/2000 recommended
- Pilot in Command Time: 500 minimum/1000 recommended
Pilot Hiring Process, please describe:
Applicants will be contacted by a CFM recruiter once resume is received to conduct a preliminary phone interview. Once the preliminary call is complete an additional phone or web interview will be completed by Flight Operations leadership. A final interview will be held at Contour Headquarters.
DOT Background / criminal history / reference check / fingerprints/ National Drivers Record / No excessive check ride failures
- Salary begins first day of onboarding
- Per Diem during entirety of training away from base
- Individual hotel rooms provided to all crewmembers
- Transportation provided during training
6-7 week training period for new hire pilots
Most Junior Captain was hired: June 2019
Health (Multiple Plans for whole-country coverage), Vision, Dental, Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability
myIDTravel non revenue benefits
Check in at gate. Multiple jumpseaters allowed. OAL pilots are not allowed to jumpseat on charter aircraft, only Contour Airlines flights.
(Click and drag the sliders)
All charter aircraft flight crews have a Base Annual Compensation that is based on aircraft and experience. All crews are paid by the duty day rather than flight hour. Compensation in the form of overtime and per diem is not included in the Base Annual Compensation.
Scheduled pay raise: Annual increases on employment anniversary.
Domestic Per Diem (Hourly):
Domestic (Hourly): $2.08
International Per Diem (Hourly):
International (Hourly): $3.14
50% up to 6% of your compensation
401K Matching: Yes