- Swift Air is Hiring!
- Acquiring 2 NGs and 4 -400s from Xtra Airways and flying contracts.
- Adding seasonal flying in Europe from may to September.
- Adding 767s to fleet
- Adding airline apps as pilot hiring tool
- Established 1997
- This page was last updated on: August 14, 2018 (Hiring)
Trending from the Forum
Word is Allegiant about to get a TA/contract that surpasses our own in pay, benefits etc. This can o ...Replies: 7019 | Views: 1204992
A 6 yr upgrade? We're currently @ 15+. Things are going to turn around that quickly? I sure hope ...Replies: 9675 | Views: 3472830
Pilot Hiring Minimums: 2,500 TT , 500 ME
Pilot Hiring Process: Phone call, and Skype
The following outlines our minimum requirements for applicants:
- 2,500 Hours Total Time.
- a current Airline Transport Pilot certificate with no limitations.
- FCC Radio License, EPE (English Proficiency Endorsement)
- Maintain a current FAA 1st class medical certificate.
- 737 flight time preferred
- Turbine time
- Worked for a FAR part 121 airline preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexibility, agility and change management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and make critical decisions in a fast paced environment
- Strong Computer Skills.
- Legal to work in the United States Of America.
- Must hold a US passport.
- Must be able to read, write, and fluently speak the English language.
Visit their website for more information
Date most junior Captain was hired: 09/16/17 (KCLE)
Participates in CASS
Listing Procedures: Direct contact with Operations, who then coordinates with the crew
Call 866-227-9438 or visit their jumpseat page.
Swift Air LLC PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Domestic Per Diem (Hourly): $1.85
International Per Diem (Hourly): $2.85
401K Matching: No
Swift Air provides a Defined Benefit Plan (A Fund)
Monthly Line Holder guarantee: 60
Monthly Reserve Guarantee: 60