- Swift Air is Hiring!
- $25,000 New Hire Bonus
- $3,750 after OE (or after 3 months, 6 months, 12 months)
- $10,000 after 24 months
- Pilots pay block pay only (door closed-door open) time/delays spent on the ground are uncompensated
- Bases are now in MIA, IWA and home based.
- Acquiring 10 more aircraft in the near future. Mix of NG & Classics.
- 737NG's flown by contract pilots based in Prague.
- Most aircraft not equipped with GPS.
- Adding seasonal flying in Europe from May to October.
- Airline Apps used for hiring.
- Several former SWA 737-300s with Winglets being acquired.
- Established 1997.
- This page was last updated on: July 1. 2019 (Hiring)
Trending from the Forum
If you are a green bean rookie like Cricket than you will imagine that you have won the lottery..... ...Replies: 4249 | Views: 1525820
In Part 135
Cape Air is looking more and more attractive to me these days, especially being able to live in the ...Replies: 2202 | Views: 1172309
Pilot Hiring Minimums: 2,500 TT , 500 ME
Pilot Hiring Process: Phone call, live interview in GSO or via Skype
The following outlines our minimum requirements for applicants:
- 2,500 Hours Total Time.
- a current Airline Transport Pilot certificate with no limitations.
- FCC Radio License, EPE (English Proficiency Endorsement)
- Maintain a current FAA 1st class medical certificate.
- 737 flight time preferred
- Turbine time
- Worked for a FAR part 121 airline preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexibility, agility and change management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and make critical decisions in a fast paced environment
- Strong Computer Skills.
- Legal to work in the United States Of America.
- US passport and/or Green Card with valid passport with legal right to work in the US.
- Must be able to read, write, and fluently speak the English language.
Please Email: [email protected]
>>Visit their website for more information
Junior Captain DOH: February 4, 2019
Most Junior Captain Upgrade: April 2018
Participates in CASS
Listing Procedures: Direct contact with Operations, who then coordinates with the crew
Call 866-227-9438 or visit their jumpseat page.
Swift Air LLC PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Domestic Per Diem (Hourly): $1.85
International Per Diem (Hourly): $2.85
401K Matching: No
Swift Air provides a Defined Benefit Plan (A Fund)
Monthly Line Holder guarantee: 60
Monthly Reserve Guarantee: 60