- Swift Air is Hiring!
- $25,000 New Hire Bonus
- $3,750 after OE ( or after 3 months, 6 months, 12 months)
- $10,000 after 24 months
- Bases are now in MIA, IWA and home based.
- Acquiring 2 NGs and 4-400s from Xtra Airways and flying contracts.
- 3 737-400 from Alaska Airlines acquired
- Adding seasonal flying in Europe from may to September.
- Airline Apps Launching for Pilot Applications at the end of 2018
- 2 Southwest 737-300s with Winglets being acquired
- Established 1997
- This page was last updated on: January 21, 2018 (Fleet)
Trending from the Forum
In Air Wisconsin
Wow 24 Sims and 100 hours ioe and they want first year pay increase, bull. Most of us had 10 Sims an ...Replies: 6751 | Views: 2231367
Thanks SkyJet for the interview info, that's exactly what I was looking for. Your suggestion regardi ...Replies: 4575 | Views: 1800603
Pilot Hiring Minimums: 2,500 TT , 500 ME
Pilot Hiring Process: Phone call, live interview in GSO or via Skype
The following outlines our minimum requirements for applicants:
- 2,500 Hours Total Time.
- a current Airline Transport Pilot certificate with no limitations.
- FCC Radio License, EPE (English Proficiency Endorsement)
- Maintain a current FAA 1st class medical certificate.
- 737 flight time preferred
- Turbine time
- Worked for a FAR part 121 airline preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexibility, agility and change management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and make critical decisions in a fast paced environment
- Strong Computer Skills.
- Legal to work in the United States Of America.
- US passport and/or Green Card with valid passport with legal right to work in the US.
- Must be able to read, write, and fluently speak the English language.
Please Email: [email protected]
>>Visit their website for more information
Most Junior Captain Upgrade: April 2018
Participates in CASS
Listing Procedures: Direct contact with Operations, who then coordinates with the crew
Call 866-227-9438 or visit their jumpseat page.
Swift Air LLC PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Bonus paid after OE, 6, 9, 12, and 24 months.
Domestic Per Diem (Hourly): $1.85
International Per Diem (Hourly): $2.85
401K Matching: No
Swift Air provides a Defined Benefit Plan (A Fund)
Monthly Line Holder guarantee: 60
Monthly Reserve Guarantee: 60