- Previous charter airline developing new scheduled airline. Led by Andrew Levy, former CFO for United Airlines and Co-Founder of Allegiant. Leadership includes experienced team from Delta, JetBlue, United, Allegiant, Hawaiian, and others.
- Airline was purchased and moved the airline to Houston. Planning a Q2 2021 scheduled service under a new name. Operating charters until launch.
- New airline will combine low fares, making things simple and easy to do, and a friendly, genuine, caring culture for customers and crewmembers.
- Airline moved to Houston 08/2020.
- Scheduled service will launch Spring of 2021 with three 737-800’s and 45 planned airframes by 2025.
- New brand, livery and more to be announced soon.
- First base to be announced next year. Next pilot class will be virtually based.
- Great opportunity to sign up at the start and grow your career.
- Go to http://xtraairways.com/careers to apply now.
- This page was lated updated on December 14, 2020
Trending from the Forum
But the company says I can no longer use my common sense, and I must do things the AA way. I'm n ...Replies: 2664 | Views: 1154090
(Click and drag the sliders)
401K 100% match on first 3%, 50% match on next two percent. Total 4% match on first 5% match, Immediate vesting.
Profit sharing to be added.
401K Matching: Yes