- Previous charter airline developing new scheduled airline. Led by Andrew Levy, former CFO for United Airlines and Co-Founder of Allegiant. Leadership includes experienced team from Delta, JetBlue, United, Allegiant, Hawaiian, and others.
- Airline was purchased and moved the airline to Houston. Planning a Q2 2021 scheduled service under a new name. Operating charters until launch.
- New airline will combine low fares, making things simple and easy to do, and a friendly, genuine, caring culture for customers and crewmembers.
- Airline moved to Houston 08/2020.
- Scheduled service will launch Spring of 2021 with three 737-800’s and 45 planned airframes by 2025.
- New brand, livery and more to be announced soon.
- First base to be announced next year. Next pilot class will be virtually based.
- Great opportunity to sign up at the start and grow your career.
- Go to http://xtraairways.com/careers to apply now.
- This page was lated updated on December 14, 2020
Trending from the Forum
In Mesa Airlines
After reading most of this, it appears that JO could merely being setting Mesa up for a sale, to eit ...Replies: 6898 | Views: 1854029
(Click and drag the sliders)
401K 100% match on first 3%, 50% match on next two percent. Total 4% match on first 5% match, Immediate vesting.
Profit sharing to be added.
401K Matching: Yes