- Established in 1984 and is the longest continuous holder of ARG/US Platinum rating
- Delta Private Jets is the only private jet provider in the US to be wholly-owned by a major airline. As part of the Delta Air Lines® family, enjoy worldwide pass travel on Delta® and Delta Connection® carriers, and fly with professionals trained to the same standard.
- No domiciles mean no commuting. We fly our pilots to and from the aircraft, positive space on Delta Air Lines®. As long as you live within 90 minutes of a location with Delta® service, you’ll never need that crash pad again.
- It’s a lifestyle. Aspen today, Palm Beach tomorrow. Each day is different and new. Open the door to a world of adventure.
- Pilots/fleet/domicile information posted here is based on the controlled fleet of aircraft only; Delta Private Jets also has pilot opportunities on turnkey and charter managed aircraft.
- This Page Was Last Updated: May 24, 2019. (Quicktake)
Trending from the Forum
Do they ever waive the 1000 ME time for PIC? My son would have a strong internal rec but just start ...Replies: 3296 | Views: 2444699
In Horizon Air
When is your contract amenable....Why would you considering a TA that essentialy guts your contract ...Replies: 3710 | Views: 1020554
Pilot Hiring Minimums: ATP or eligible to enroll in ATP/CTP program, First Class Medical, Passport, High School Diploma or GED
- HR Phone Screen
- In-person Interview with an HR representative and 2 designated line pilots. Interview is focused on assessing the candidate’s cultural fit with DPJ, their ability to deliver meaningful and premium client experiences, and their ability to use an iPad for flight-related tasks. An approach briefing or airport diagram review using Jeppesen on the iPad is standard.
For more information, please visit: https://www.deltaprivatejets.com/pilots
Delta Private Jets, Inc. PAYSCALES
||CJ3||Citation X||Citation XL/XLS||Excel||Challenger 604||Citation Sovereign||Citation XLS+|
(Click and drag the sliders)
Most Junior CA Hired: Jan. 7, 2018 (PIC)
70% of the first 5% of the employees contribution
401K Matching: Yes