- Established in 1984 and is the longest continuous holder of ARG/US Platinum rating
- No domiciles mean no commuting. We fly our pilots to and from the aircraft, positive space on Delta Air Lines®. As long as you live within 90 minutes drive time of a location with Delta® service in the contiguous U.S., you’ll never need that crash pad again.
- It’s a lifestyle. Aspen today, Palm Beach tomorrow. Each day is different and new. Open the door to a world of adventure.
- Pilots/fleet/domicile information posted here is based on the controlled fleet of aircraft only; Delta Private Jets also has pilot opportunities on turnkey and charter managed aircraft.
- All new pilot pay scales effective August of 2019.
- Primary schedule consists of 8 on / 6 off rotations with guaranteed off days and scheduled Paid Time Off bids.
- Guaranteed application review with Delta Air Lines once minimum requirements are met.
- This Page Was Last Updated: January 16, 2020. (Quicktake)
Trending from the Forum
When the CDC gets worried I may. I don't know if you expect a CDC employee to knock on your door ...Replies: 1945 | Views: 1016450
Hey guys. Have an interview with silver scdugled and was hoping to get a few questions answered. Sur ...Replies: 6637 | Views: 3079161
Pilot Hiring Minimums: ATP or eligible to enroll in ATP/CTP program, First Class Medical, Passport, High School Diploma or GED
- HR Phone Screen
- In-person Interview with an HR representative and 2 designated line pilots. Interview is focused on assessing the candidate’s cultural fit with DPJ, their ability to deliver meaningful and premium client experiences, and their ability to use an iPad for flight-related tasks. An approach briefing or airport diagram review using Jeppesen on the iPad is standard.
For more information, please visit: https://www.deltaprivatejets.com/pilots
Delta Private Jets, LLC PAYSCALES
||CJ3||Citation X||Citation XL/XLS||Excel||Challenger 604||Citation Sovereign||Citation XLS+|
(Click and drag the sliders)
Most Junior CA Hired: Jan. 7, 2018 (PIC)
70% of the first 5% of the employees contribution
401K Matching: Yes