- Scheduled feeder service for UPS, and also on-demand charters for passengers and cargo to US, Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean
- New hire classes starting monthly. Our upcoming classes will begin on January 3rd and January 29th!
- Founded in 1985
- One of the largest 135 operator’s in the midwest
- Schedules average 40-70 hours per month
- ATC Callsign: “Freight Runners”
- This page last updated: November 27, 2017.
Trending from the Forum
Hey everyone, anyone have a minute to answer a quick question about hiring, I am somewhat confused. ...Replies: 3945 | Views: 1478317
American called!!! No, not really.. :D:D But here's the thread for when they do! ...Replies: 5803 | Views: 1882420
Upcoming Indoc classes starting on and January 29th!
- BE99 PIC – 1200 hours TT, 500 xc (point to point) ,100 night, 75 instrument (50 must be in an aircraft), and commercial/multi rating
- BE99/BE1900/EMB120 SIC - 1000 hours TT, 300 xc (point to point), 25 night, 25 instrument, and commercial/multi rating.
- ATP not required
1. Phone/Skype interview
2. Interview in person in MKE
3. Drug test + sim ride to follow interview
4. Receive call few days after interview
Not a CASS participant
Freight Runners Express PAYSCALES
||EMB120||King Air 350||BEECH1900||BE99|
||EMB120||King Air 350||BE99||BEECH1900|
(Click and drag the sliders)
$2.50/hr based on the following:
o Flight duty period – actual duty period, minimum of 8 hours
o Overnight away from base – 14 hours/overnight
o Layover day away from base – 24 hours/layover day
2% of employee salary
401K Matching: Yes