- Jet Edge, a rapidly growing Part 135 Air Carrier and private aircraft management company, is seeking customer service driven crew members to join our 2-4 crew rotation flying 15/13 schedules. We offer a competitive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as company paid Life and AD&D with the option to buy-up. In addition, employees have the opportunity to participate in our 401K Plan with an employer match and we are pleased to be among the first operators to offer the FAA ASAP program for pilots. Jet Edge is also IS-BAO stage III, AR/GUS Platinum, EJM authorized and Wyvern Wingman and KCM authorized.
- Jet Edge International, the Ohio-based private aviation company, has raised an additional $75 million of funding from credit funds and accounts managed by KKR. The new funding expands KKR’s total credit and equity investments in Jet Edge to approximately $265 million over the past year.
- Jet Edge International, the Ohio-based private aviation firm, announces the company's Reserve Charter Membership program will expand to a full nationwide footprint.
- This page was last updated: August 1, 2022 (Pay Notes)
Trending from the Forum
In Hangar Talk
im not sure which one from my two leg commute this morning was more tooly, the captain who at 7am on ...Replies: 12380 | Views: 6806908
I interviewed on 3/24/11 and I got the FEDEX pool letter yesterday too. there were 11 candidates. I ...Replies: 19338 | Views: 7534149
Please visit https://www.flyjetedge.com/careers for more information.
SICs 2,500 hours Total Time/ PICs 3,500-4,000 hours Total Time
500 hours PIC Time/ 2000 hours PIC
150 hours Instrument Time/ 300 hours Instrument
500 hours multi-engine/ 1500 hours multi-Engine
0 hours in type / 100 PIC hours in type
FAA ATP certificate
Clean FAA record
Current first class medical
Related Type Rating required for PIC positions
No recurrent training agreement required
Pilot Hiring Process, please describe: 1- Complete an application; 2- Phone screen with recruiters; 3- Virtual Interview with Chief Pilot or Director of Operations
(Click and drag the sliders)
Industry Leading in Base Pay
• PIC from $173,000
• 1st year SIC Starting at 98,100
Super Mid- Size Fleet
• PIC from $157,000
• 1st year SIC starting at 93,100
Retention Bonus Plan:
Pilots will receive a retention bonus after completing one year of service based on employment anniversary date.
Pilots who started employment with Jet Edge prior to January 1, 2022 will use December 31st as their anniversary date.
Retention bonus amounts:
PIC = $10,000 (bold type)
SIC = $7,000 (bold type)
• $57 per day standard
• $68 per day for high density cities
• $100 per day international
Up to 4%
401K Matching: Yes
• Health, dental, vision
• 401K with company match
• Company paid KCM
• Company paid FAA medical
• Cell phone reimbursement
• iPad reimbursement
• Company paid uniforms
8/6 schedule for reserve crew members. Other schedules offered for managed tail positions.