- Quest Aviation crew members are critical to the people we serve - your fast, safe and efficient transportation is an important step in the diagnoses and treatment of over 140K people everyday - that's more than 35.7M people making better healthcare decisions every year
- Stable, growing company with 30+ years in the Airline Industry with opportunities for career advancement
- Named as Fortune Magazine's 2018 World's Most Admired Companies list in the Health Care industry category of "Pharmacy and Other Services" for the third consecutive year
- 45,000 Employees
- 2017 company revenue at $7.5 billion
- Operates a fleet of 23 aircraft (LBQ) with 88 daily landings in 63 domestic locations
- Single pilot all night shift runs.
- Launches approximately 20 runs per night between all the domiciles.
- Flight followers on staff dedicated to overseeing and supporting flights.
- Pilots stay connected to each other and the company with a company provided iPad and paid data plan
- Comprehensive Total Rewards Package including:
- Competitive compensation package
- Enhanced Health Care Benefit Offerings that start day 1
- Most holidays and weekends off
- Robust paid time off programs
- Opportunities for premium pay for added flying on scheduled days off
- Annual Incentive Bonus Plan
- Opportunities for ongoing, paid certifications
- Educational assistance with low/no out-of-pocket cost options
- Employee Stock Option Purchase Plan
- Long-Term Incentive Programs
- IATA: LBQ
- Call sign: LabQuest
- This page last updated: June 28, 2018 (Hiring)
Trending from the Forum
Is it possible as a new hire to be 4 on and 3 off during reserve? ...Replies: 10682 | Views: 2670420
A 6 yr upgrade? We're currently @ 15+. Things are going to turn around that quickly? I sure hope ...Replies: 9891 | Views: 3600282
Hiring Captains for RDG, LZU and DAL
Requirements: Commercial single-engine, commercial multi-engine
For more information visit their website
Captain Minimum requirements:
- 1500 flight hours in specific aircraft type
Send cover letter and Resume via email to: [email protected] or [email protected]
When emailing your resume and cover letter please put the domicile or domiciles you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Process: Phone interview, Panel interview, Ride along on a Quest run, job offer
Baron training is conducted at SimCom in Florida (MCO) and Pilatus/Phenom training is conducted at FlightSafety in Texas (DFW).
Quest will allow intercompany jumpseating.
(Click and drag the sliders)
Captain: $90K (includes 10% shift differential) per year + 10% Annual Incentive Bonus (AIP)
Scheduled Pay Raises: Typically will get yearly COLA raises. Yearly bonus on base pay depending on how well the company does. 1-5%
Monthly Line Holder Guarantee:
Typically 3-5 runs per week
Weekends/major holidays off
Duty days 6-10 hours
Flying 4-6 hours/night
Ability to swap work days with other employees
Typically anywhere from 0-5 days per month on standby
Date of hire - 15 days
1st anniversary - 20 days
4th - 24 days
8th - 27 days
11th - 30 days
15th - 32 days
20th - 34 days
Most Junior captain hired: August 2015 (KSUS)
Paid full salary during training with company paid hotel, airfare (To and From), as well as a rental car. All covered utilizing company paid American Express credit card.
Per diem during training is paid at $35/ day or utilize company card and expense meals up to $35/ day.
Baron training is conducted at SimCom in Florida (MCO) and Pilatus and Phenom training is conducted at FlightSafety in Texas (DFW).
401k match. 100% up to 5% base pay. Vested period: 1 year anniversary.
Also, Quest employees are offered a 15% discount on company stock.
401K Matching: Yes