- Quest Aviation crew members are critical to the people we serve - your fast, safe and efficient transportation is an important step in the diagnoses and treatment of over 140K people everyday - that's more than 35.7M people making better healthcare decisions every year
- Stable, growing company with 30+ years in the Airline Industry with opportunities for career advancement
- Named as Fortune Magazine's 2019 World's Most Admired Companies list in the Health Care industry category of "Pharmacy and Other Services" for the fourth consecutive year
- 45,000 employees
- Fortune 500; 2018 company revenue at $7.6 billion
- Operates a fleet of 23 aircraft (LBQ) with 88 daily landings in 63 domestic locations
- Single pilot all night shift runs
- Launches approximately 20 runs per night between all the domiciles
- Flight followers on staff dedicated to overseeing and supporting flights
- Pilots stay connected to each other and the company with a company provided iPad and paid data plan
- Comprehensive Total Rewards Package including:
- Competitive compensation package
- Enhanced Health Care Benefit Offerings that start day 1
- Most holidays and weekends off
- Robust paid time off programs
- Opportunities for premium pay for added flying on scheduled days off
- Annual Incentive Bonus Plan
- Opportunities for ongoing, paid certifications
- Educational assistance with low/no out-of-pocket cost options
- Employee Stock Option Purchase Plan
- Long-Term Incentive Programs
Call sign: LabQuest
This page last updated: December 17, 2019 (Quicktake, Hiring, Pay Notes, Per Diem and Retiring)
Trending from the Forum
In Part 135
Where are the EMB-120s based? ...Replies: 5173 | Views: 1528745
In Piedmont Airlines
an idea was thrown around in our forum that AA would offer ENY (i assume PSA/PDT too) increased pay ...Replies: 5177 | Views: 951612
- Commercial single-engine
- Commercial multi-engine
- 1500+ flight hours
Quest will allow intercompany jumpseating.
(Click and drag the sliders)
Captain: $90K per year + 10% Annual Incentive Bonus (AIP)
Scheduled Pay Raises: Typically, pilots receive annual merit increases and AIP payouts in March/April.
Monthly Line Holder Guarantee:
Typically 3-5 runs per week
Weekends/major holidays off
Typically, anywhere from 0-5 days per month on standby
Quest offer an innovative paid time off program. Employees work closely throughout the year with their managers to balance the needs of the business with their own work responsibilities. Time off for vacation and personal reasons is not accrued and is not bound by minimum or maximum allotments but is subject to fulfilling your job duties
Paid full salary during training with company paid hotel, airfare, as well as a rental car. All covered utilizing company paid American Express credit card.
Per diem during training is paid at $35/ day or utilize company card and expense meals up to $35/ day.
Baron training is conducted at SimCom in Florida (MCO), and Pilatus and Phenom training is conducted at FlightSafety in Texas (DFW).
We offer 100% up to 5% of base pay. Our vesting period is 12 months. Quest employees are also offered a 5% discount on company stock.
401K Matching: Yes