- Quest Aviation crew members are critical to the people we serve - your fast, safe and efficient transportation is an important step in the diagnoses and treatment of over 140K people everyday - that's more than 35.7M people making better healthcare decisions every year
- Stable, growing company with 30+ years in the Airline Industry with opportunities for career advancement
- Named as Fortune Magazine's 2018 World's Most Admired Companies list in the Health Care industry category of "Pharmacy and Other Services" for the third consecutive year
- 45,000 Employees
- 2017 company revenue at $7.5 billion
- Operates a fleet of 23 aircraft (LBQ) with 88 daily landings in 63 domestic locations
- Single pilot all night shift runs.
- Launches approximately 20 runs per night between all the domiciles.
- Flight followers on staff dedicated to overseeing and supporting flights.
- Pilots stay connected to each other and the company with a company provided iPad and paid data plan
- Comprehensive Total Rewards Package including:
- Competitive compensation package
- Enhanced Health Care Benefit Offerings that start day 1
- Most holidays and weekends off
- Robust paid time off programs
- Opportunities for premium pay for added flying on scheduled days off
- Annual Incentive Bonus Plan
- Opportunities for ongoing, paid certifications
- Educational assistance with low/no out-of-pocket cost options
- Employee Stock Option Purchase Plan
- Long-Term Incentive Programs
- IATA: LBQ
- Call sign: LabQuest
- This page last updated:January 16, 2019 (Hiring)
Trending from the Forum
Do they ever waive the 1000 ME time for PIC? My son would have a strong internal rec but just start ...Replies: 3254 | Views: 2417882
In Air Wisconsin
Wow 24 Sims and 100 hours ioe and they want first year pay increase, bull. Most of us had 10 Sims an ...Replies: 6751 | Views: 2231284
Hiring Captains for Dallas, TX and Lawrenceville, GA, and First Officer for Reading, PA
Requirements: Captain-Commercial single-engine, commercial multi-engine, 2000+ flight hours First Officer-500+ flight hours
To view the job description and apply, please visit:
Dallas Captain Opening: https://questdiagnostics.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/4/home/requisition/25609?c=questdiagnostics
Lawrenceville Captain Opening: https://questdiagnostics.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/4/home/requisition/24587?c=questdiagnostics
Reading First Officer Opening: https://questdiagnostics.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/4/home/requisition/25686?c=questdiagnostics
Quest will allow intercompany jumpseating.
(Click and drag the sliders)
Captain: $90K (includes 10% shift differential) per year + 10% Annual Incentive Bonus (AIP)
Scheduled Pay Raises: Typically will receive annual merit increases in March/April. Yearly bonus on base pay depending on how well the company does. 1-5%
Monthly Line Holder Guarantee:
Typically 3-5 runs per week
Weekends/major holidays off
Duty days 6-10 hours
Flying 4-6 hours/night
Ability to swap work days with other employees
Typically anywhere from 0-5 days per month on standby
Date of hire - 15 days
1st anniversary - 20 days
4th - 24 days
8th - 27 days
11th - 30 days
15th - 32 days
20th - 34 days
Most Junior Captain Hired: August 2018
Paid full salary during training with company paid hotel, airfare (To and From), as well as a rental car. All covered utilizing company paid American Express credit card.
Per diem during training is paid at $35/ day or utilize company card and expense meals up to $35/ day.
Baron training is conducted at SimCom in Florida (MCO) and Pilatus and Phenom training is conducted at FlightSafety in Texas (DFW).
401k match. 100% up to 5% base pay. Vested period: 1 year anniversary.
Also, Quest employees are offered a 15% discount on company stock.
401K Matching: Yes