- Live Where You Want - Home Basing. No commuting.
- Signing Bonuses: $5,000 Referral; $5,000 2,500+ hours; $5,000 ATP; $5,000 for BE400 PIC Type Rating and Recently Part 135 Qualified
- Pilots Choose Schedule – 8/6 or 15/13. Bid rotation annually.
- Upgrade Quickly
- Keep Travel Rewards – Air, Rental Car, Hotel
- Contract negotiations underway - expect completion 2018.
- This page was last updated: April 9, 2018
Trending from the Forum
Do they ever waive the 1000 ME time for PIC? My son would have a strong internal rec but just start ...Replies: 2934 | Views: 2101679
For more information: http://www.tmcjets.info/
Preferred Minimums: 2500TT/500PIC/1000ME/150 Instrument
Captain Uprade Minimums: 3500 total time fixed wing 2000 PIC time fixed wing 250 PIC time in type 1500 Multiengine 500 Multiengine PIC 500 turbine engine 300 instrument
Pilot Hiring Process:
- Phase One is an initial review of resume and application
- Phase Two is a phone screen interview
- Phase Three is an on-sight interview in Elkhart, IN (Travel and Hotel Accommodations are covered)
- A simulator evaluation, and an HR interview are all part of the on-sight interview
(Click and drag the sliders)
Starting First Officer base daily rate of $264.42
15/13 schedule would pay 195 days x $264.42 = $51,561 or 8/6 schedule would pay 208 days x $264.42 = $55,000
282,000+ Compensation and Benefits First three years based on current pay scale & Captain upgrade
Scheduled pay raises: Annually, on anniversary date
8 days of vacation per calendar year
VIP - Voluntary Incentive Pay - $400/day SIC and $600/day PIC on top of Daily Rate
Domestic (U.S. and Canada): $40/day
.50 company match on first 6% of employee contribution.
401K Matching: Yes
Provides a defined contribution plan (B Fund)