- Founded in 1979, owned by Multi-Aero, Inc.
- All operations are Scheduled Part 135 commuter operations
- Beechcraft 1900C arrived in September 2017.
- 25% of the C208 fleet is an EX model (G1000/TKS).
- Currently bidding for additional cities
- All flight operations and crew management is done via electronic SkedFlex system.
- Line bidding is 100% electronic via SkedFlex system as of July 2017.
- There are no pure reserve lines, everyone is a lineholder
- Reserve days are typically 0700-2100 or 0900-1800 from home (1 hour callout)
- Deadheads are paid at half of block rate for route flown on
- Trip pick-ups on off days are paid at $50 per day for captains and $25 per day for first officers
- Vacation: 10 days (1 to 5 years), add a day for each year after that up to 15 days (10 years)
- Added 401k retirement in July 2016.
- Has MyIDTravel and agreements for eligible family members
- Company provides access to Known Crew Member (KCM) at participating airports.
- Hotels are company arranged now during training for new-hires
- Training pay for new-hire/upgrades is paid on a 5 day scale per week during training and while sitting waiting for training/checking/IOE based on the days per month (guarantees divided by days in month)
- IATA code: 3E; ICAO code: WBR -ATC callsign: "Weber"
- This page was last updated: September 28, 2017 (Quicktake, Pay Notes, Pay Scales)
Trending from the Forum
In Horizon Air
Alaska had another great quarter. In the letter to employees Air Group CEO Brad Tilden included a pa ...Replies: 3594 | Views: 973888
To apply, candidates can submit their resume to: [email protected]
C208 CA mins: 1,200 TT, 300 PIC, 100 night, 75 instrument, 500 cross-country
C208 FO mins: 300 TT
Air Choice One PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee (captains): 70 hours (all years)
Monthly guarantee (first officers): 60 hours (all years)
***Note*** C208 Captain Pay Scale above is for 2501+ hours, C208 First Officer Pay Scale above is for 1000-1200 hours
=Captain Pay Scale=
C208 (1200-2500 hrs)
Year 2: NOTE Below
Year 1: 41
=First Officer Pay Scale=
C208 (250-999 hrs)
Year 2: 27
Year 1: 25
***Note*** B1900 Captain Pay Scale above is for Captain ATP typed, B1900 First Officer Pay Scale above is for ATP qualified. See below for CA CTP/ATP required and FO no ATP.
NOTE: 2nd year captain pay between 1200-2500 hours pays a rentention bonus of $5.00 per flight hour for the last 6 months remaining of their employment contract if fully completed.
1.60 on all trips
$0.50 to $1 up to $500 annually company matches
401K Matching: Yes