- Founded in 1979, owned by Multi-Aero, Inc.
- All operations are Scheduled Part 135 commuter operations
- Beechcraft 1900C arrived in September 2017.
- 25% of the C208 fleet is an EX model (G1000/TKS).
- Currently bidding for additional cities
- All flight operations and crew management is done via electronic SkedFlex system.
- Line bidding is 100% electronic via SkedFlex system as of July 2017.
- There are no pure reserve lines, everyone is a lineholder
- Reserve days are typically 0700-2100 or 0900-1800 from home (1 hour callout)
- Deadheads are paid at half of block rate for route flown on
- Trip pick-ups on off days are paid at $50 per day for captains and $25 per day for first officers
- Vacation: 10 days (1 to 5 years), add a day for each year after that up to 15 days (10 years)
- Added 401k retirement in July 2016.
- Has MyIDTravel and agreements for eligible family members
- Company provides access to Known Crew Member (KCM) at participating airports.
- Hotels are company arranged now during training for new-hires
- Training pay for new-hire/upgrades is paid on a 5 day scale per week during training and while sitting waiting for training/checking/IOE based on the days per month (guarantees divided by days in month)
- IATA code: 3E; ICAO code: WBR -ATC callsign: "Weber"
- This page was last updated: September 28, 2017 (Quicktake, Pay Notes, Pay Scales)
Trending from the Forum
Doe Frontier really believe that anyone they hire is going to stay...... It has turned into a crappy ...Replies: 9478 | Views: 3289834
To apply, candidates can submit their resume to: [email protected]
C208 CA mins: 1,200 TT, 300 PIC, 100 night, 75 instrument, 500 cross-country
C208 FO mins: 300 TT
Air Choice One PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee (captains): 70 hours (all years)
Monthly guarantee (first officers): 60 hours (all years)
***Note*** C208 Captain Pay Scale above is for 2501+ hours, C208 First Officer Pay Scale above is for 1000-1200 hours
=Captain Pay Scale=
C208 (1200-2500 hrs)
Year 2: NOTE Below
Year 1: 41
=First Officer Pay Scale=
C208 (250-999 hrs)
Year 2: 27
Year 1: 25
***Note*** B1900 Captain Pay Scale above is for Captain ATP typed, B1900 First Officer Pay Scale above is for ATP qualified. See below for CA CTP/ATP required and FO no ATP.
NOTE: 2nd year captain pay between 1200-2500 hours pays a rentention bonus of $5.00 per flight hour for the last 6 months remaining of their employment contract if fully completed.
1.60 on all trips
$0.50 to $1 up to $500 annually company matches
401K Matching: Yes