- CommutAir operates as United Express and is majority owned by Champlain Enterprises, Inc. and 40% owned by United Airlines.
- $22,100 Sign-on bonus, paid before your start date. Learn more about CommutAir's New Sign-On Bonus
- Up to $74,000 first year First Officer pay. CommutAir Pilot Package
- United Career Path Program- clear, reliable, and quickest path for Pilots to a United Airlines Flight Deck. Interview with United immediately after hired by CommutAir. CommutAir United Career Path Program
- Rapid upgrade to Captain as soon as you reach 1000 Part 121 hours.
- Minimal Reserve 2-4 months.
- Industry’s Leading Commuter Benefits- 4 hotel room/month, unlimited make a good effort to get to work policy, and paid parking.
- Commutable domicile locations: IAD and EWR. CommutAir Routes
- Deadhead and Cancellation pay.
- Referral Bonus Program- up to $2,000 per pilot.
- CommutAir is tripling the size of their E145 Fleet. CommutAir Growth Plan
- CommutAir is retiring Dash-8 from service by January 2018.
- Paid Training and Single Occupancy lodging.
- Headquarters and operations center in Cleveland, OH.
- Founded in 1989. CommutAir Company Information
- IATA code: C5; ICAO code: UCA.
- ATC call sign: “CommutAir.” Contact CommutAir
- This page last updated: September 7, 2017 (Quicktakes)
Trending from the Forum
...Replies: 13033 | Views: 2235820
CommutAir is hiring 25-30 pilots per class- with classes every three weeks
CommutAir offers a Career Path program for our Pilots to the United Airlines flight deck.
Sign On Bonus to $22,100 for ALL pilots- paid in full, before new hire training
First Year FO Pay: $36.54/ flight Hour
Monthly Guarantee: 75 hours
Per Diem: $1.70/duty hour
ATP: 1500 TT
RATP (accredited school: 1000 TT
RATP (military): 750 TT
250 Cross Country
Upgrade to Captain as soon as you reach 1000 Part 121 hours.
Most Junior Captain: April 2017 (as of Aug 2017)
List at ticket counter or gate. CASS participant.
(Click and drag the sliders)
Up to 50% of 12% of earnings
401K Matching: Yes