- Passenger flights operate under our dba: Denver Air Connection.
- Recently entered into an interline agreement with United Airlines for our Part 121 DO-328JET Denver Air Connection scheduled flights.
- Largest charter company in Colorado operating flights under both Part 135 and Part 121
- Cargo pilots work 4 days/week and are paid for additional flights on Mondays and Saturdays
- 80+ daily departures
- Key Lime Air owns passenger carrying subsidiary Denver Air Connection
- 100% of employee's medical and dental insurance premiums paid by company
- Based at Centennial Airport, southeast of Denver
- New pay scales for all aircraft provide industry-leading pay for the types of aircraft we operate
- Founded in 1997
- ICAO code: LYM
- ATC callsign: "Key Lime"
- This page last updated: June 24, 2019 (Pilots and Fleet)
Trending from the Forum
In Air Wisconsin
Wow 24 Sims and 100 hours ioe and they want first year pay increase, bull. Most of us had 10 Sims an ...Replies: 6751 | Views: 2264360
...Replies: 12278 | Views: 5990388
Hiring Part 135 and 121 first officers for our passenger operation. Hiring direct entry captains into the cargo Metro operation for those that meet Part 135 PIC minimums. 24-month training contract for Part 135 First Officers only, not pro-rated.
New hire Metro cargo captains can earn over $116,480 in the first year of employment (base pay for Monday evening - Saturday morning cargo schedule and per diem). Captains are hired directly as cargo Metro PICs with transition opportunity to the 328Jet based on seniority and qualifications
First officers are hired into our passenger operation then upgrade to Metro captain when Part 135 PIC minimums are met.
Part 135 First Officer: 500 TT , 100 ME
Part 135 Metro Captain: 1200 TT , Part 135 PIC minimums
Human resources conducts initial screening. Interviews are held at APA or online. Simulator evaluation is conducted at APA.
Basic indoc is held at the Centennial Airport (KAPA)
Jumpseating available. CASS participant. 720-287-7136
Key Lime Air PAYSCALES
||Do328||EMB120||Metro 23||Metro 3|
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly Pay Guarantee for Line Holders:
Cargo: 32 Hour every 2 weeks - 4 Day Schedule @ 4hrs per day. Saturday and Monday straight time on top of guarantee
PAX: 32 Hour Guarantee every 2 weeks
Most Junior Captain hired: Nov 2016 (DEN)
Domestic & International: $40/day, four days a week ($8,320 total)
100% company matching on the first 3%, 50% company matching on the next 2%
401K Matching: Yes