- HIRING specifically for ANC or BOS domiciles (jobs page)
- Anchorage pilots home EVERY night (no RON’s in AK route structure)
- New Hiring Bonus (see pay notes)
- $10,000 Annual First Officer Retention Bonus
- Advanced pay standing for Industry Experience Credit (see pay notes)
- Advanced pay standing for Military Experience Credit (see pay notes)
- Upgrades currently 18 to 24 months
- Minimum Daily Credit – FOUR hours (flying or reserve)
- Monthly Line/Reserve Guarantee 72 hours
- 20 days of Paid Time Off/Sick Leave annually
- iPad issued first day of class for the EFB program and study materials
- Founded in 1955 by current family owners with one Taylorcraft
- KCM & CASS participant
- PenAir interview gouge
- PenAir is short for "Peninsula Airways"
- ATC callsign: "Peninsula"
- IATA code: KS; ICAO code: PEN
- This page last updated: February 20, 2017 (Hiring)
Trending from the Forum
Has anybody heard how things are going with Delta interviews and new hires? With Delta starting to h ...Replies: 194577 | Views: 36113478
PenAir is currently hiring for our April 4th Class!
Qualifications and Responsibilities are listed in the Job description on our website.
Interested Applicants please "apply online here" listed below.
Click on the appropriate Job Description and complete our application.
Any questions please contact [email protected]
Accepting applications now, apply on-line here
Location: ANC or BOS
Minimums: ATP preferred, ATP-R or ATP requirements met
ATP-CTP course, ATP written, Travel, and Hotel paid for those not already ATP certified. Training from Pan Am Int’l Flight Academy.
Ground school and Cockpit Procedure Training at company headquarters in Anchorage – approx. 5 weeks. Hotel provided at company expense. $50/day per diem during ANC training for BOS pilots.
Simulator at Pan Am Int’l Flight Academy in Miami - approx. 2 weeks. Hotel provided at company expense. All pilots earn $50/day per diem.
CASS participant – Jump Seat agreements w/ all Legacy, Major, & Regional Airlines
||Saab 2000||Saab 340B|
(Click and drag the sliders)
New Hiring Bonus
$10,000 Hiring Bonus paid at completion of (OE) or $5,000 hiring bonus + ATP-CTP course + ATP written paid for those not already ATP certified (includes travel and hotel accommodations).
First Officer Retention Bonus
$10,000/yr, paid quarterly - $2500 on Jan 1, Apr 1, Jul 1, Oct 1
Industry Experience Credit
For SIC applicants, prior years of 121 or Saab 340/2000 experience may be credited towards pay longevity up to 5 years.
Military Experience Credit
Honorably discharged from active duty military service in ANY career field compensated (up to THREE years) with pay longevity. Winged Military Aviators considered for additional credit on a case-by-case basis.
Line and Reserve Guarantee: 72 hours/mo.
Training Guarantee: We pay 2.5 hours/day X 7 days/ week at regular pay rate until end of ground school, then 72 hours/mo.
Minimum Daily Credit: 4 hours (Fly or Res)
Paid the greater of scheduled or actual time on a leg-by-leg basis
Paid parking in Pilot's domicile or in Pilot's commuting airport up to $100/mo.
Initial uniform paid by company; then $120/yr.1st year, then $185 yearly
Most Junior Captain (non direct entry)
ANC - hired 5/16
BOS - hired 1/16
The above information is subject to change. Contact Recruiter to confirm details.
BOS based pilots typically overnight at outstations and accrue approximately $600 per month in untaxed per diem
401K Matching: Yes