- PenAir was established in 1955
- Ravn Air Group purchased the assets of Peninsula Airways, Inc. and created a "new" PenAir that is officially a member of Ravn Air Group. The "new" PenAir wil ensure that the airline can continue to provide safe and reliable service while simultaneously creating better and more extensive travel opportunities for its customers.
- The acquisition of PenAir's assets by investment affiliates of J.F. Lehman & Company was approved by the US Depart. of Transportation ("DOT"). Assets are now complete.
- As a subsidiary of Ravn Air Group, PenAir will keep its current name and continue to operate as a separate company under a separate FAA certificate until a later date, when the process of becoming a single operating certificate is complete. With the completion of the transaction, PenAir will be a financially sound organization with a significantly enhanced ability to serve the state of Alaska.
- Hiring for Anchorage domicile, which offers a home every night schedule.
- Applicants with an ATP will receive an additional $10,000 sign on bonus
- Relocation reimbursement to Alaska is $5,000 upon completion of IOE
- First Officers receive $15,000 annual retention bonus
- Day trip schedules so you can sleep in your own bed every night
- $5,000 pilot referral program
- Company will cover the cost of ATP CTP if a new hire pilot meets the minimums*
- Company provides Known Crewmember (KCM)
- Upgrades currently 18 to 24 months
- Annual pay raises
- iPad issued first day of class for the EFB program and study materials
- PenAir is short for "Peninsula Airways"
- ATC callsign: "Peninsula"
- IATA code: KS; ICAO code: PEN
- This page last updated: April 23, 2019 (Quicktake, Hiring, Pay Notes)
*Details and restrictions apply. Contact Pilot Recruiter for more details.
Trending from the Forum
In Hangar Talk
im not sure which one from my two leg commute this morning was more tooly, the captain who at 7am on ...Replies: 12321 | Views: 6064760
Interested applicants must submit an online application; Ravn Air Group Pilot Recruitment makes contact for preliminary screenings. Approved candidates must complete an in-person or phone interview with the Hiring Manager, which includes a flight training device session. Successful candidates will receive a preliminary offer for a seat in the upcoming training class pending the results of a pre-employment drug screen and background check. For candidates who have not completed the ATP CTP, the course must be completed prior to the first day of class and is covered by the company.
Accepting applications now, apply on-line here
KCM & CASS participants – Jump Seat agreements w/ all Legacy, Major, & Regional Airlines
List with gate agent for desired airline.
(Click and drag the sliders)
Line and Reserve Guarantee: 72 hours
$50 per day for overnight trips spent away from the assigned base
$38 per day for first and last day of travel
401K Matching: Yes
A Fund: Yes
B Fund: No