- Now offering $30,000 in signing and retention bonuses to new hire First Officers and $21,000 in signing and retention bonuses to new hire Captain Qualified First Officers
- Starting First Officer Pay: $36.35 per flight hour
- Starting Captain Pay: $62.84 per flight hour
- Captain Qualified First Officer Pay: $50.07 per flight hour when flying as a First Officer and $62.84 per flight hour when flying as a Captain
- Fast Captain upgrades
- Trans States is one of the original regional airlines, with over 30 years of experience and profitability in the regional airline industry.
- Mainline partners: United Airlines and American Airlines
- Trans States serves over 4.5 million passengers a year, providing service to over 70 cities in North American with 250+ daily departures.
- Trans States Holdings is the domestic launch customer for the Mitsubishi Regional Jet (MRJ), with 50 firm orders and 50 options. Trans States Airlines will receive the Holding Company’s first 20 MRJ deliveries.
- Training: 90 days of training with in-house instructors in STL (Indoc through IOE) Base in STL
- IATA code: AX; ICAO code: LOF
- ATC call sign: "Waterski"
- No interview required for current & qualified 121 pilots!
- Currently seeking rotor pilots. Receive $30,000 to transition to fixed wing.
- This page last updated: November 22, 2017
Trending from the Forum
...Replies: 2884 | Views: 998958
Trans States is currently hiring First Officers and Captain Qualified First Officers (CQFOs). CQFOs are Captain-qualified pilots who can fly as either a Captain or a First Officer, depending on the airline’s scheduling needs.
Currently seeking rotor pilots. Receive $30,000 to transition to fixed wing.
Trans States interview gouge
Trans States provides the ATP-CTP course for ATP or R-ATP eligible pilots, including travel and hotel accommodations.
Trans States offers three ways to interview:
1. Interview at corporate headquarters in Saint Louis (includes complimentary airfare)
2. Interview via Skype
3. Interview at a local recruiting event—same day air travel to a recruiting event interview will be provided if requested in advance.
If travel is not required, candidates may simply apply online via airlineapps.com, bring their logbook and a copy of their application, and then interview on the spot (advance appointments are recommended, but not required).
Visit TSA website and click on “Meet a Pilot Recruiter” to get the current list of recruiting events and locations.
CAAS approved for jump seating, Known Crew Member (KCM) badge.
Trans States Airlines PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Now offering $30,000 in signing and retention bonuses to new hire First Officers and $21,000 in signing and retention bonuses to new hire Captain Qualified First Officers
Starting First Officer Pay: $36.35 per flight hour
Starting Captain Pay: $62.84 per flight hour
Captain Qualified First Officer Pay: $50.07 per flight hour when flying as a First Officer and $62.84 per flight hour when flying as a Captain
Annual Cost of Living Adjustment (COLA) of 1.5%
11 days off guaranteed
Monthly guarantee: 75 hours
Reserve guarantee: 75 hours
Lines built to 84 hours, on average 4.25 min day credit
Training pay: 100%
Premium pay: 150%
Cancellation pay: 100% leg by leg, block or better, pay protected for assigned flying.
Deadhead pay: 100%
$25 monthly uniform allowance
Reserve transparency - ability to see schedules
Reserve scheduling flexibility - 7 days prior to reserve sit, pilot may add to their schedule
Generous Commuter Policy with four paid commuter hotels per month - requires only two scheduled flights on any airline in either the jump seat or cabin seat to get to work; unlimited use of commuter policy without punitive action.
After one year, 7 days of vacation are accrued, with the number of days increasing with years of service.
$1,500 per pilot referral bonus (for successful pilot candidates)
Up to $1,200 annually in profit sharing through the PAYS Shared Rewards program.
Great health care coverage with low deducible provided by United Healthcare
Dental provided by Delta Dental Accidental life and dismemberment provided at 1.5 x annual salary, with additional coverage optional
Company paid parking in base and a parking stipend for commuters
Company paid IPad for EFB
Tuition Reimbursement through University and Flight Academy Partnerships Programs
Most junior captain hired:
Increase to $1.90 on August 2017
$.50 for $1 up to 8% pilot contribution
401K Matching: Yes