- Established in 1997
- All 145 Pilots are home based E-120 Captains are home based E-120 First Officers are either Home Base or in crew house for BKW and CKB.
- AUS is set to be their largest base. Plan is to have 3 E145's based in Austin. Several seasonal and permanent routes being added, or are already flying. TUS, HDN, TLU, LIT, OKC . Trying to hire 4-6 pilots at least every 2 months for 2018.
- Reserve No Airport standby or ready reserve Short Call - if assigned - includes provided hotels
- Long Call reserve is from Home Home Basing includes positive space tickets to/from work Pilots keep most airline, hotel & rental car award points
- Crew cars or rentals at most RON’s rather than hotel vans
- Crew cars provided in training
- Pilots are not paid for training until completion of Indoc/Ground and upon completion of sim (PC/Type ride).
- Crew meals provided on duty days exceeding 12 hours
- Schedules are provided on a weekly, day-to-day basis.
- Recently completed their 121 certification. Airline services include charters as well as scheduled flights (EAS and non-EAS) as both a 121 and part 135 carrier.
- This page last updated: October 1, 2018 (Quicktake)
Trending from the Forum
Apps. been in since '08. Don't know anyone, and I'm ex Airline. Chances are nil. ...Replies: 2204 | Views: 1029694
For more information please visit ViaAir's website.
PIC/Captain requires minimum 5000 flight hours, 2000 of which are Jet
SIC/First Officer requires minimum 1500 flight hours, 500 of which are Jet
Applicants can apply through jobs.flyviaair.com or by email at [email protected]. From there a preliminary call will be made by HR and if confirmed, an interview with appropriate Flight Ops management will be set and conducted.
CASS Participant, List at the gate
Via Airlines PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Training pay is $100 per day, $3,000 per month.
Captains (145): $70K-$110K
First Officers (145): $40-$50K
Captains (120): $52-$56k
First Officers (120): $24k
Day Off Pay: CA - $400, FO - $250
Most Junior E145 Captain Hired: January 2018 (Street Hire)
401K Matching: No