- TA passed ratification 234 yes votes, 17 no votes. 20 DEC 2016. CBA will become effective 1 Jan 17, with retro pay back to 1 DEC.
- New CBA is 4 years in duration. Amendable in 2020. Requires annual pay raises of 5%, 4%, and 5% in years 2-4 respectively.
- Those affected -200 crews placed to -400 and 767, FE's will be placed on furlough list until furlough rights expire
- All aircraft equipped with EFBs
- Ongoing business with: DHL, Asiana, El Al, Military Charters, Turkish Cargo, and ad hoc charters
- 4 Additional 767-300s purchased (for a total of 6)
- First two 767s in service as of December 2016, 3 additional to come online 2018
- Pilots are home based, with the exception of recurrent training where travel to YIP is pilot's responsibility
- Major Destinations: CVG, JFK, LAX, HNL, ANC, ICN, HKG, DEL, LEJ, AMS, BRU, SFO, DFW, AUS, IAH, RMS, WRI, SUU, OSN and BAH
- Kalitta Air began operations in 2000 with three 747s
- Majority business with DHL and Military Charters
- Pilot count includes management pilots
- IATA code: K4; ICAO code: CKS
- ATC callsign: "Connie"
- Lease/purchase of 5 ex Korean -400s will give K4 18 -400s by Jan 2018
- This page last updated: August 9, 2017 (Quicktake, Fleet, Hiring )
Trending from the Forum
Allegiant management believes there isn't and never will be, a pilot shortage. ...Replies: 5690 | Views: 1957533
Kalitta Air jobs page.
5000 TT/ 1000 PIC unless ex military
Heavy jet and glass time
New hire training is $600/week. Regular hourly flight pay begins on the first day of IOE.
Company will consider military/ex military pilots with less than 5000 hours.
Kalitta Air interview gouge.
Kalitta Air PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 64 hours
Reserve guarantee: 64 hours
Most junior captain hired:
767-300 Jan 2011
747-400 Mar 2011
100% company match up to 5% employee contribution. Maximum $10,000 company match annually
401K Matching: Yes