- TA passed ratification 234 yes votes, 17 no votes. 20 DEC 2016. CBA will become effective 1 Jan 17, with retro pay back to 1 DEC.
- New CBA is 4 years in duration. Amendable in 2020. Requires annual pay raises of 5%, 4%, and 5% in years 2-4 respectively.
- The company have officially parked 2 of the 3 remaining -200's and the last is to be parked by end of 1st quarter
- Those affected -200 crews placed to -400 and 767, FE's will be placed on furlough list until furlough rights expire
- Classic fleet cockpits all have color EADIs and EHSIs with dual CMA 900 FMS
- All aircraft equipped with EFBs
- Ongoing business with: DHL, Asiana, El Al, Military Charters and ad hoc charters
- 3 Additional 767-300s purchased (for a total of 5)
- First two 767s in service as of 1 DEC, 3 additional to come online 2017
- Pilots are home based, with the exception of recurrent training where travel to YIP is pilot's responsibility
- Major Destinations: CVG, JFK, LAX, HNL, ANC, ICN, HKG, DEL, LEJ, AMS, BRU, SFO, DFW, AUS, IAH, RMS, WRI, SUU, OSN and BAH
- Kalitta Air began operations in 2000 with three 747s
- Majority business with DHL and Military Charters
- Pilots and flight engineers have separate seniority lists, as FEs have no mandatory retirement age
- Pilot count includes management pilots, but does not include PFEs
- IATA code: K4; ICAO code: CKS
- ATC callsign: "Connie"
- This page last updated: March 23, 2017 (Jumpseats)
Trending from the Forum
Go over to AviationInterviews.com and see what kind of times people have. I saw a few gouges on ther ...Replies: 22582 | Views: 5631473
Does anyone believe anything that comes of our COO's mouth? Only airline I know you can run last pl ...Replies: 10516 | Views: 2676049
Kalitta Air jobs page.
1,500TT, 500 jet
Heavy jet and glass time
New hire training is $600/week. Regular hourly flight pay begins on the first day of IOE.
Company will consider military/ex military pilots with less than 5000 hours.
Kalitta Air interview gouge.
Kalitta Air PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 64 hours
Reserve guarantee: 64 hours
Most junior captain hired:
747-200 May 2008
767-300 Apr 2008
747-400 Jun 2011
100% company match up to 5% employee contribution. Maximum $10,000 company match annually
401K Matching: Yes