- TA passed ratification 234 yes votes, 17 no votes. 20 DEC 2016. CBA will become effective 1 Jan 17, with retro pay back to 1 DEC.
- New CBA is 4 years in duration. Amendable in 2020. Requires annual pay raises of 5%, 4%, and 5% in years 2-4 respectively.
- Those affected -200 crews placed to -400 and 767, FE's will be placed on furlough list until furlough rights expire
- Classic fleet cockpits all have color EADIs and EHSIs with dual CMA 900 FMS
- All aircraft equipped with EFBs
- Ongoing business with: DHL, Asiana, El Al, Military Charters and ad hoc charters
- 3 Additional 767-300s purchased (for a total of 5)
- First two 767s in service as of 1 DEC, 3 additional to come online 2017
- Pilots are home based, with the exception of recurrent training where travel to YIP is pilot's responsibility
- Major Destinations: CVG, JFK, LAX, HNL, ANC, ICN, HKG, DEL, LEJ, AMS, BRU, SFO, DFW, AUS, IAH, RMS, WRI, SUU, OSN and BAH
- Kalitta Air began operations in 2000 with three 747s
- Majority business with DHL and Military Charters
- Pilot count includes management pilots
- IATA code: K4; ICAO code: CKS
- ATC callsign: "Connie"
- This page last updated: May 30, 2017 (Pilots, Fleet)
Trending from the Forum
In Air Wisconsin
Any updates on Air Wisconsin? Are they still hiring? If they are hiring, how easy would it be to get ...Replies: 5879 | Views: 1743746
Kalitta Air jobs page.
1,500TT, 500 jet
Heavy jet and glass time
New hire training is $600/week. Regular hourly flight pay begins on the first day of IOE.
Company will consider military/ex military pilots with less than 5000 hours.
Kalitta Air interview gouge.
Kalitta Air PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 64 hours
Reserve guarantee: 64 hours
Most junior captain hired:
767-300 Apr 2008
747-400 Jun 2011
100% company match up to 5% employee contribution. Maximum $10,000 company match annually
401K Matching: Yes