- Caravans have glass cockpits installed
- EFB installation for the ATR has been put on hold; management evaluating iPads in lieu of EFB installation
- Disregard below reference to F27 in payscale
- One ATR72 operating out of Puerto Rico
- FedEx feeder operator
- Int'l ops includes Caribbean
- FedEx owns all of MAC's airplanes and funds their maintenance
- No pilot layoff in company's 30-year history
- Only paid per diem if you work away from your base
- IATA code: C2; ICAO code: MTN
- ATC callsign: "Mountain"
- This page last updated: April 29, 2015 (Hiring, Pay Notes)
Hiring. Limited hiring.
MAC jobs page.
MAC will consider qualified new hires as direct entry to Captain for the ATR.
The FO list is very short.
Captains will sit in either seat - left or right - and still receive captain's pay.
Caravan captain mins: 2,000TT, 1,500PIC
ATR FO mins: 1,500TT, 100ME
ATR captain mins: 3,000TT, 1,000ME, 2,000PIC
MAC hiring gouge.
Mountain Air Cargo PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Most junior captain hired: March 2015
401K: $.30/dollar up to 10% pilot contribution
401K Matching: Yes
A/B Fund: none