- Omni Air filed for mediation in December 2016
- Will not provide travel home for pilots with family emergencies nor following a sick call
- 120 possible gateway cities for company provided travel
- Full pay begins with completion of PC/type rating or 8 weeks training
- Duty time begins 1 hour prior to departure and pickup times are up to 2.5 hours prior to departure
- Pay protection when displaced for training or management pilots
- Flying will not be removed from pilots' schedules to prevent from breaking guarantee
- May have schedule involuntarily extended by 4 days up to 2 times in 2 consecutive bid periods
- Current CBA has provisions for up to 90 day involuntary TDY assignments
- 22-hour duty day including DH travel and then gateway travel is added on top of that
- Gateway travel does not count as duty and is unpaid
- First year pay does not start until PC is complete, until then it's a company determined amount
- No trip or duty rigs
- Omni Air was founded in 1983 as Omni Air Transport
- Domiciles for pilots are home base or LAS
- This page last updated: March 21, 2017 (Quicktake)
Trending from the Forum
im not sure which one from my two leg commute this morning was more tooly, the captain who at 7am on ...Replies: 9246 | Views: 3926733
Does anyone believe anything that comes of our COO's mouth? Only airline I know you can run last pl ...Replies: 10516 | Views: 2689554
Hiring every 1-2 months. Classes of 8-15 people.
Currently hiring First Officers.
Inter line/Non-Revenue Travel authorized for member and dependents after one year of employment
New-Hire pay while in training $500 per week plus stateside perdiem
Full guaranteed pay starts upon completion of PC, even while waiting to start IOE.
Day-off pay for first year FOs is now minimum $483.
Omni Air interview gouge.
Omni Air International PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 60 hours
Reserve guarantee: 60 hours
Min days off/mo: 11-13
Most junior captain hired: May 27, 2014 (777)
401K: $.30 per $1 up to 5% pilot contribution
401K Matching: Yes
A/B Fund: none