- 120 possible gateway cities for company provided travel
- Full pay begins with completion of PC/type rating or 8 weeks training
- All pilots are type rated at company expense
- Duty time begins 1 hour prior to departure and van times vary depending on location
- Pay protection when displaced for training or management pilots
- Flying will not be removed from pilots' schedules to prevent from breaking guarantee
- May only have schedule extended involuntarily 4 days in a 2-month period
- 22-hour duty day including DH travel and then gateway travel is added on top of that
- Gateway travel does not count as duty and is unpaid
- First year pay does not start until PC is complete, until then it's a company determined amount
- No trip or duty rigs
- Omni Air was founded in 1983 as Omni Air Transport
- Domiciles for pilots are home base or LAS
- This page last updated: January 18, 2017 (Hiring)
Hiring every 1-2 months. Classes of 8-15 people.
Currently hiring First Officers.
Inter line/Non-Revenue Travel authorized for member and dependents after one year of employment
New-Hire pay while in training $500 per week plus stateside perdiem
Full guaranteed pay starts upon completion of PC, even while waiting to start IOE.
Day-off pay for first year FOs is now minimum $483.
Omni Air interview gouge.
Omni Air International PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 60 hours
Reserve guarantee: 60 hours
Min days off/mo: 11-13
Most junior captain hired: May 27, 2014 (777)
401K: $.30 per $1 up to 5% pilot contribution
401K Matching: Yes
A/B Fund: none