- Indigo Partners LLC. now owns Frontier Airlines after completing the purchase from Republic Airways Holdings
- Eight international destinations, including five in Mexico
- A321 fleet configured for 230 seats; A319 fleet configured for 150 seats
- New A320 including NEO's will be configured to 186 seats
- Additional 10 321's and 2 320's delivered 2016-2017
- Most Apple vacation flights are gone
- 5 international destinations, including 3 in Mexico
- Hiring 16+ per month.
- 150 more new hires for 2016.
- Approximately 200 total to be hired in 2016 and 2017 for attrition, growth
- Contract negotiations began in March 2016
- MCO opened as crew base in September 2015
- Pilots use line bidding for monthly schedules
- Effective 3/1/17, the pay rates will "snap back" to pre concessionary numbers. 1st year FOs will be at $39/hour and top out at $100/hour, while Captains will top out at $166/hour Fleet A319 and A320 numbers are correct
- Frontier routemap
- IATA code: F9; ICAO code: FFT
- ATC callsign: "Frontier Flight"
- A321 began revenue service October 22, 2015
- This page last updated: July 18, 2016 (Union)
Click to apply
270 new hires in 2017, 230 in 2018
Next class in 2016 is Sept
Application window on the website is open, with no plans of closing it due to continued interviews.
Hiring Classes of 16+ first Monday of every month into the foreseeable future.
Upgrade classes of 14 every month for the rest of the year
A training contract has now been implemented and is required for all new hires to sign in class:
24 month training contract, 23,000 USD, prorated to every 6 months
Listing for a flight is highly recommended online
Frontier uses ID90TRAVEL.com (different than myidtravel)
Reference detailed login instructions for Frontier on jumpseatinfo.org
Frontier Airlines PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 75 hours
Reserve guarantee: 75 hours
(Each hour above 82/mo paid at 125%)
Most junior captain DOH: Feb 2014 (ORD, MCO) 2006 (DEN)
401K: 5% ($.50 on the 1.00 up to 10% pilot contribution)
401K Matching: Yes
A/B Fund: none/0-6% based on longevity