- Indigo Partners LLC. now owns Frontier Airlines after completing the purchase from Republic Airways Holdings
- Eight international destinations, including five in Mexico
- A321 fleet configured for 230 seats; A320 fleet configured for 180 seats; A319 fleet configured for 150 seats
- Additional 10 321's and 2 320's delivered 2016-2017
- Signed long-term contract with Apple Vacation, most flights out of ORD
- 5 international destinations, including 3 in Mexico
- Hiring 16+ per month.
- 150 more new hires for 2016.
- Approximately 200 total to be hired in 2016 and 2017 for attrition, growth
- Contract negotiations began in March 2016
- MCO opened as crew base in September 2015
- Pilots use line bidding for monthly schedules
- Effective 3/1/17, the pay rates will "snap back" to pre concessionary numbers. 1st year FOs will be at $39/hour and top out at $100/hour, while Captains will top out at $166/hour Fleet A319 and A320 numbers are correct
- Frontier routemap
- IATA code: F9; ICAO code: FFT
- ATC callsign: "Frontier Flight"
- A321 began revenue service October 22, 2015
- This page last updated: April 21, 2016 (Quicktake, Pilots, Fleet, Hiring, Pay Scale)
Application window on the website is open, with no plans of closing it due to continued interviews.
Hiring Classes of 16+ first Monday of every month into the foreseeable future. May is filled. Next interviews in May.
Upgrade classes of 14 every month for the rest of the year
A training contract has now been implemented and is required for all new hires to sign in class:
24 month training contract, 23,000 USD, prorated to every 6 months
Listing for a flight is highly recommended online
Frontier uses ID90TRAVEL.com (different than myidtravel)
Reference detailed login instructions for Frontier on jumpseatinfo.org
Frontier Airlines PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 75 hours
Reserve guarantee: 75 hours
(Each hour above 82/mo paid at 125%)
Most junior captain DOH: Feb 2014 (ORD, MCO) 2006 (DEN)
401K: 5% ($.50 on the 1.00 up to 10% pilot contribution)
401K Matching: Yes
A/B Fund: none/0-6% based on longevity