- In 2005 fully transitioned to US Airways after a long relationship with United Airlines; and in 2015 as a result of the American/US Airways merger fully transitioned to flying (exclusively) as American Eagle
- Air Wisconsin will be recruiting at the FAPA.aero Global Pilot Job Fair in Las Vegas, Nevada on Friday, April 22, 2017. This is a great opportunity to speak to Air Wisconsin recruiters!
- Repainting all aircraft with the American Eagle paint livery
- Any added flying is now 200% per recent LOA
- All pilots provided an iPad with electronic navigational charts and manuals
- Duty Rig: 2:1; Trip Rig: 4:1
- Minimum 12 days off per month
- Hotel rooms for scheduled or actual “sits” of 4 1/2 hours or more
- An extra day off if arrive after 2:00 a.m. on the last "day" of a trip
- In-house Certified Training Program (CTP) provided by Air Wisconsin instructors and in Air Wisconsin simulators
- Pilots will receive contractual pay and benefits during CTP training and stay at the same hotel that hosts the NFL teams that play the Green Bay Packers
- 401k match up to 5% in addition to a fixed 3%
- Most generous health insurance plans in the industry with only 25% premium share
- Up to 35 paid vacation days per year
- Unlimited pass benefits on the American Airlines network for immediate family including parents
- Founded in 1965
- IATA code: ZW; ICAO code: AWI; ATC call sign: "Wisconsin"
- This page last updated: January 19, 2017 (Quicktake, Hiring)
Air Wisconsin will be recruiting at the FAPA.aero Global Pilot Job Fair in Las Vegas, Nevada on Friday, April 22, 2017. This is a great opportunity to speak to Air Wisconsin recruiters!
Hiring for two classes a month.
121 experience; turbine experience
Air Wisconsin interview gouge.
Check in at ticket counter. Unlimited jumpseats. CASS participant.
Air Wisconsin PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Wages increase 1.5% each year
Paid the greater of scheduled or actual on all operated flights
100% cancellation pay; 100% deadhead pay; 150% open time pay
$260 uniform and $50 headset allowance per year after one year of service
42 hrs of earned sick leave per year
Company paid single-occupancy hotel rooms provided during initial training
Monthly guarantee: 75 hours
Reserve guarantee: 75 hours
(Note: Pilots holding Line status cannot be assigned to Reserve status)
Most junior captain hired: January 2012 ORF
up to 5%*
401K Matching: Yes
3% fixed company contribution. Early retirement option available for pilots once they turn 58