- Air Wisconsin will be recruiting at a number of upcoming events. Please visit here and see Recruiting Events for more details. This is a great opportunity to speak to Air Wisconsin recruiters about:
- $35/hour First year First Officer pay.
- $33,000 Signing bonus.
- Any added flying is now paid at 200% hourly rate.
- Minimum 12 days off per month.
- All pilots provided an iPad with electronic navigational charts and manuals.
- Duty Rig: 2:1; Trip Rig: 4:1.
- Hotel rooms for scheduled or actual “sits” of 4 & 1/2 hours or more.
- Extra day off if you arrive after 2:00 a.m. on the last "day" of a trip.
- Up to 35 paid vacation days per year.
- 401k match up to 8% dependent on employee contribution
- Most generous health insurance plans in the industry with only 25% premium share.
- Unlimited pass benefits for immediate family including parents.
- AWAC announced a 5 year contract with UAL starting no later than Feb 2018 for up to 65 CRJ200s
- In-house Certified Training Program (CTP) provided by Air Wisconsin instructors and in Air Wisconsin simulators.
- Pilots paid contractual rate and receive benefits during CTP training.
- Air Wisconsin currently flies exclusively for American Airlines as American Eagle.
- Founded in 1965
- ATC call sign: "Wisconsin"
- This page last updated: March 23, 2017 (Quicktake)
Trending from the Forum
A 6 yr upgrade? We're currently @ 15+. Things are going to turn around that quickly? I sure hope ...Replies: 9222 | Views: 3018876
New hire pilots joining the Air Wisconsin team will be eligible for sign-on bonuses of $33,000
Air Wisconsin will be recruiting at a number of upcoming events. Please visit here and see Recruiting Events for more details.
Hiring for two classes a month.
121 experience; turbine experience
Air Wisconsin interview gouge.
Check in at ticket counter. Unlimited jumpseats. CASS participant.
Air Wisconsin PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Wages increase 1.5% each October
Paid the greater of scheduled or actual time on a leg-by-leg basis
100% cancellation pay
100% deadhead pay
150% open time pay
150%-200% pay for flying determined to be critical to the operation.
Retention bonuses being offered for pilots currently on property
$33,000 sign on bonus. Highest in the industry. First installment of $15,000 to be paid upon completion of IOE. Second installment of $10,000 to be paid 12 months after completion of IOE. The remaining $8,000 is to be paid out quarterly throughout year 3 of employment as an FO.
First year pay in conjunction with the sign on bonus makes Air Wisconsin the highest paying regional airline in the industry.
$260 uniform and $50 headset allowance per year after one year of service
42 hours of earned sick leave per year
Monthly guarantee: 75 hours
Reserve guarantee: 75 hours
(Note: Pilots holding Line status cannot be assigned to Reserve status)
Most junior captain hired: January 2012 ORF
up to 5%*
401K Matching: Yes
3% fixed company contribution. Early retirement option available for pilots once they turn 58