- New flying contract with United Airlines requires significant growth in Air Wisconsin’s pilot workforce which will produce rapid upgrades;
- We plan to hire 450-500 pilots over the next two years
- Upgrade time is expected to be between 18 and 24 months
- All pilots have a defined path to United through the United Career Pathway Program
- Earn between $260,000 and $317,000 with benefits in your first three years of employment when you upgrade in 18 months.
- $57,000 Signing Bonuses
- $35/hour first year First Officer pay
- 401(k) match up to 8% dependent on employee contribution regardless of Years of Service (including First Officers), which is the highest among regionals
- Most generous health insurance plans in the industry with only 25% premium share
- Any additional flying volunteered for on a day off is paid at 150 or 200% your hourly rate
- Hourly pay scale increases by 1.5% every year in addition to annual longevity increases
- Begin transition to fly 65 aircraft for United Airlines beginning in September 2017
- Minimum 12 days off per month
- All pilots provided an iPad with electronic navigational charts and manuals
- Duty Rig: 2:1; Trip Rig: 4:1
- Hotel rooms for breaks between flights of 4.5 hours or more
- Extra day off if you arrive after 2:00 a.m. on the last "day" of a trip
- Up to 35 paid vacation days per year
- In-house Certified Training Program (CTP) provided by Air Wisconsin instructors and simulators
- Pilots paid monthly guarantee and receive benefits during CTP training
- ATC call sign: "Wisconsin"
- CPP to be implemented at Air Wisconsin Airlines
- Click here to see and sign-up for upcoming recruiting events. This is a great opportunity to speak to Air Wisconsin recruiters about these great benefits.
- Domiciles to be added Fall 2017 - ORD and IAD
- This page last updated: May 31, 2017 (Quicktakes)
Trending from the Forum
Has anybody heard how things are going with Delta interviews and new hires? With Delta starting to h ...Replies: 192673 | Views: 34143068
New hire pilots joining the Air Wisconsin team will be eligible for sign-on bonuses of $57,000
Air Wisconsin will be recruiting at a number of upcoming events. Please visit here and see Recruiting Events for more details.
Hiring for two classes a month.
- 1,500 TT fixed wing (R-ATP 1000 TT or 1,250 TT)
- 25 ME
- 100 instrument
121 experience; turbine experience
Air Wisconsin interview gouge.
Check in at ticket counter. Unlimited jumpseats. CASS participant.
Air Wisconsin PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Paid the greater of scheduled or actual time on a leg-by-leg basis
100% cancellation pay
100% deadhead pay
150% open time pay
150%-200% pay for flying determined to be critical to the operation.
Retention bonuses being offered for pilots currently on property
$57,000 in sign-on bonus. Which is the highest in the industry. First installment of $5,000; paid on first paycheck. $26,000 to be paid upon completion of IOE, and $10,000 to be paid after first anniversary. $8,000 is to be paid out quarterly in year three if the pilot has not been upgraded to Captain. The remaining $8,000 is paid to pilots who join Air Wisconsin from a Part 91K, 121, or 135 carrier with an ATP and type rating in an aircraft greater than 12,500.
First year pay in conjunction with the sign-on bonus makes Air Wisconsin the highest paying regional airline in the industry.
$260 uniform and $50 headset allowance per year after one year of service
42 hours of earned sick leave per year
Monthly guarantee: 75 hours
Reserve guarantee: 75 hours
(Note: Pilots holding Line status cannot be assigned to Reserve status)
3% Defined Contribution regardless of Employee Contribution
Additional Match up to 5%
401K Matching: Yes