- New flying contract with UA and UA’s Career Pathway Program requires significant growth in ZW pilot workforce which will produce rapid upgrades;
- we plan to hire 450-500 pilots over next two years and as a result Upgrade Time is expected to be between 18 and 24 months
- Earn between $201,000 and $244,000 with benefits in your first three years of employment with benefits and even more when you upgrade to Captain
- $33,000 Signing bonus •$35/hour First year First Officer pay
- 401k match up to 8% dependent on employee contribution regardless of Years of Service (including First Officers), which is the highest among regionals
- Most generous health insurance plans in the industry with only 25% premium share
- Any additional flying volunteered for on a day off is paid at 150 or 200% your hourly rate
- Hourly pay scale increases by 1.5% every year in addition to longevity increase
- Recently announced agreement to fly 65 aircraft for United Airlines beginning in September 2017
- Defined career path to United Airlines through the Career Pathway Program
- Minimum 12 days off per month
- All pilots provided an iPad with electronic navigational charts and manuals
- Duty Rig: 2:1; Trip Rig: 4:1
- Hotel rooms for scheduled or actual “sits” of 4 & 1/2 hours or more
- Extra day off if you arrive after 2:00 a.m. on the last "day" of a trip
- Up to 35 paid vacation days per year
- In-house Certified Training Program (CTP) provided by Air Wisconsin instructors and in Air Wisconsin simulators
- Pilots paid contractual rate and receive benefits during CTP training
- ATC call sign: "Wisconsin"
- Click here to see and sign-up for upcoming recruiting events. This is a great opportunity to speak to Air Wisconsin recruiters about these great benefits.
- This page last updated: April 21, 2017 (Pilots)
Trending from the Forum
Planning to move to a hub for whichever company I go with. I'm ok with commuting short-term. Thinkin ...Replies: 2448 | Views: 1724189
New hire pilots joining the Air Wisconsin team will be eligible for sign-on bonuses of $33,000
Air Wisconsin will be recruiting at a number of upcoming events. Please visit here and see Recruiting Events for more details.
Hiring for two classes a month.
121 experience; turbine experience
Air Wisconsin interview gouge.
Check in at ticket counter. Unlimited jumpseats. CASS participant.
Air Wisconsin PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Wages increase 1.5% each October
Paid the greater of scheduled or actual time on a leg-by-leg basis
100% cancellation pay
100% deadhead pay
150% open time pay
150%-200% pay for flying determined to be critical to the operation.
Retention bonuses being offered for pilots currently on property
$33,000 sign on bonus. Highest in the industry. First installment of $15,000 to be paid upon completion of IOE. Second installment of $10,000 to be paid 12 months after completion of IOE. The remaining $8,000 is to be paid out quarterly throughout year 3 of employment as an FO.
First year pay in conjunction with the sign on bonus makes Air Wisconsin the highest paying regional airline in the industry.
$260 uniform and $50 headset allowance per year after one year of service
42 hours of earned sick leave per year
Monthly guarantee: 75 hours
Reserve guarantee: 75 hours
(Note: Pilots holding Line status cannot be assigned to Reserve status)
Most junior captain hired: January 2012 ORF
up to 5%*
401K Matching: Yes
3% fixed company contribution. Early retirement option available for pilots once they turn 58