- New contract ratified
- Caribbean domiciles: SJU, STT, STX, MAZ, EIS, CPX, VIJ, VQS
- Pacific domicile: Guam
- Raises scheduled for March 2017, March 2018
- 72 hour min for lineholders and 80 hour reserve min per 28 days
- ATR pilots receive 150% pay for overtime over 85 hours per 28 days
- Pure reserve lines not typical; all FOs are lineholders.
- All C402 are equipped with Garmin 430W
- C402 pilots operate under part 135
- ATR pilots operate under part 121
- C402 pilot guarantee is 40 hours per week
- ATR Pilot guarantee is 72 hours per month for line holder and 80 for RSV
- 150% pay for C402s pilots over 40 hours per week
- Founded in 1989
- IATA code: 9K; ICAO code: KAP
- ATC callsign: "C air", pronounced similar to "Care"
- This page last updated: September 1, 2016 (Quicktake, Fleet, Pay Scale, Pay Notes)
Cape Air jobs page.
402 FO mins: 1,000TT, 25ME-PIC
ATR FO mins: 1,000TT, 100ME-PIC; previous 121 experience
Cape Air PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Requiring a $30,000 training contract for first officers to retain for 1 year after upgrading to captain
Pay for the PIC-qualified Cessna 402 FOs is $11.30/duty hour
All duty hours over 40 paid at time-and-a-half
Cessna 402s paid by the duty hour, which has a 40 hour per week minimum for line holders
Future contractual pay raises: March 2017, 2018
Day off incentive flying program pays graduated amounts for volunteering early and often over the course of the program. As you reach certain tiers of "days work" the bonuses increase.
$.25 per $1 up to 4% pilot contribution
401K Matching: Yes
Profit sharing switched to stock distribution for calendar year 2015 (allowed Employee owned percentage to reach 30% company wide). For each year after 2015 the Board of Directors will vote on Profit Sharing, as has been the practice since 2005.