- Operating for United as United Express
- Company founded in 1989
- Largest Dash 8-200 operator in the world
- Longest flight about 90 minutes; shortest flight about 20 minutes
- 150 daily flights to 25 cities in the United States
- Best Commuter Policy industry wide
- Paid block or better; no trip or duty rigs; no overtime pay
- Deadhead and Cancellation pay
- Min days off for lineholder is 12; reserve is 11
- Free ATP/CTP
- Employee Travel Benefits
- Out of base paid parking
- Operations in Cleveland, OH
- All aircraft have honeywell EFIS and HUD
- IATA code: C5; ICAO code: UCA
- ATC callsign: "Commutair"
- This page last updated: August 24, 2015 (Hiring)
Have an ATP/CTP? Earn $7,000 sign-on BONUS plus $5/flight hour BONUS for every 121 equivalent hour for a total of $15,000! (121 PIC/SIC; 135 or 91K PIC) We Value Your Experience!
Double Occupancy hotel rooms during training.
Commutair pilot jobs page.
1,500TT, 50 ME, ATP written
-Cancellation and Deadhead pay -75 hour monthly guarantee -24-28 month upgrade.
-Company paid parking passes at any airport.
-Company paid hotel rooms.
-No training contract.
-Ground school is conducted in IAD taking roughly three weeks (one week of Indoc and two weeks of systems/CPT).
-After ground school, sent to Flight Safety in Atlanta or Seattle for Sims lasting roughly 1.5-2 weeks.
-Paid training and lodging accommodations.
Commutair interview gouge.
List at ticket counter or gate. CASS participant.
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 75 hours
Reserve guarantee: 75 hours
Most Junior Captain DOH is Oct 2012
Future contractual pay raises: Dec 2013, and 2014
401K Matching: No