- Endeavor Air is the only wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines
- First year FO pay - $60,000 [$27,000 Min. Guarantee + $10,000 Hiring Bonus + $20,000 Retention Bonus (first year) = $57,000 + $3,000 per diem = $60,000]
- Delta Guaranteed Interview Program
- HQ in Minneapolis, MN
- On March 1, 2017 Endeavor Air opened a new pilot and maintenence domicile in ATL
- Endeavor Air Bases: MSP (Minneapolis, MN), DTW (Detroit, MI), LGA (New York, NY), ATL (Atlanta, GA), and JFK (New York, NY)
- 800+ flights daily to the US and Canada
- In 2016, 180 Endeavor Pilots are Schedule to Start with Delta under the Bridge Agreement (540+ through 2018)
- Two Pilot New Hire classes run each month for both CRJ 200s and 900s in all bases
- Endeavor will open CRJ-200 Crew Bases at NYC-JFK and NYC-LGA in Late Summer / Early Fall, 2016
- Endeavor is bringing on 14 CRJ 200s from ExpressJet
- 25 Multi-Engine Land Hour Requirement as of December 1, 2015
- Retention Payment for all pilots on property and new hires
- Starting January 2016 for the next 3 years, each pilot will receive $23,000 every year through December 2018 - This is paid out for every 4 months
- Pilot Referal Program - Endeavor Pilots are eligible to earn $2000 for every qualified pilot that they refer and sucessful through IOE training
- Operational Performance Payouts
- Full integration with Delta Air Lines procedures and checklists
- All open time paid at 150%
- All requested credit awarded by Pilot Bidding System (PBS) above 85 hours is paid at 150%
- 100% deadhead pay Company paid parking in base and a parking stipend of $40/month for commuters
- Commuter Policy requires only two scheduled flights on any airline in either the jumpseat or cabin seat to get to work with out discipline
- Commuters: If the last leg of a trip is a deadhead, you can have it changed to a positive space deadhead home instead
- Endeavor Air pilots have priority on any Delta aircraft jumpseat over all other carriers after Delta Pilots
- Endeavor Air has their own boarding priority for non-rev travel on Delta Air Lines that is higher than any other airline
- Endeavor ALPA MEC site
- Reserve pilots are allowed to travel to thier base during call out window on the first day Min day 4 hours
- IATA code: 9E; ICAO code: EDV
- ATC callsign: "Endeavor"
- Minimum days off per month: 11
- This page last updated: July 24, 2017 (Hiring, Pay Notes)
Trending from the Forum
Is it possible as a new hire to be 4 on and 3 off during reserve? ...Replies: 10454 | Views: 2400023
Endeavor is hiring 25-32 per class. 2 classes a month. Approximately 60 pilots a month being hired with crew domiciles in MSP, DTW, JFK, and LGA.
75 hours Reserve guarantee
Endeavor Air Pilot career page
For information on upcoming Pilot Recruitment Events, please click below:
Endeavor Air Recruitment Events
$23,000 Additional income on top of hourly rate, every year through December 2018 for ALL pilots
ALL pilots are eligible for the Delta Guaranteed Interview program (DGI)
New hire Bonus: First Officers will earn a minimum of $60,000 their first year [$27,000 Min. Guarantee + $10,000 Hiring Bonus + $20,000 Retention Bonus (first year) = $57,000 + $3,000 per diem = $60,000] After one year, pilots transfer to the $23,000 retention bonus, paid out in thirds ($7,666.67 x 3). Currently in negotiations as to whether the retention bonus will continue beyond 2018, or if the bonus will be rolled into the pay scales (potential $23 pay increase for each year, both positions). The company has no intention of withdrawing the potential earnings, but instead, is evaluating how the earnings will be paid out beyond 2018.
Pro-rated for new hires based on date of hire
1,500TT/50 Multi 1,000TT/50 Multi (if you graduated from an accredited 141 College Flight Program)
25 Multi-Engine Land Hours Upgrade minimums: 2,500 TT (with 1,000 hours at company)
2,500 TT (with 1,000 hours at company)
List at ticket counter or gate. CASS participant.
Endeavor Air PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Current Captain upgrade times are presently projected at 18 months or less with no previous 121 time; 6 months or less (CRJ 900 and CRJ 200) with previous 121 time.
Monthly guarantee: 75 hours
Reserve guarantee: 75 hours
Endeavor is hiring 25-30 pilots per class. 2 classes a month. Approx. 60 pilots a month being hired, with crew domiciles in MSP, DTW, JFK, and LGA.
$23,000 bonus paid out 3 times per year to each pilot on seniority list at start and end of year. Pro-rated for new hires based on date of hire.
Most Junior Captain: December 2016
up to 5.25%
401K Matching: Yes
Starting 1/1/2015 ALL existing and new hire pilots will be eligible for up to $80,000 in Retention Payments. ($20,000/year for 4 years) Tri-Annual payments totaling $20,000 per year. $2,000 Pilot Referral Bonus for ALL Employees! No training contract.
$23k/yr retention bonus paid out 3 times a year.
Retention bonus will be withheld at 25% and taxed at the current tax rate.