- GoJet is owned by Trans States Holdings, Inc. (who also owns Trans States Airlines and Compass Airlines)
- A new five-year contract was ratified by the pilot group in March 2016
- DTW to open as a domicile later in 2016
- GoJet offers the highest CRJ pay in the industry, and is currently offering a $7,000 signing bonus
- RDU is Delta and United connection; ORD is both; STL is both; DEN is only United
- 150% Junior Assignment pay, Extension Pay and Voluntary Open Time
- No trip or duty rigs
- 100% cancellation pay, 75 hr gurantee paid during training
- No minimum daily guarantee
- IATA code: G7; ICAO code: GJS
- ATC callsign: "Lindbergh"
- This page last updated: August 22, 2016 (Quicktake, Hiring)
Classes running at 20 per month. 22 upgrades needed between now and the end of the year.
Currently Hiring 40 a month.
Offering a $7,000 signing bonus.
7 airplanes added this year.
Attrition rate of 30%+.
GoJet jobs page.
The hotel used during training is the Extended Stay of America. Basic Indoc training is held at the Trans States Training Center. Systems ground school and simulator training is at the Flight Safety facility. $300 in uniforms annually. Housing during training is paid for.
New-hire training pay for the month of training is a 75-hour guarantee at $36.50/hr.
FO: 1,500 TT, 100ME
Preferred mins: ATP, turbine experience, two-year associate degree or equivalent
CATP: the requirement is now 3500TT. You could get hired with 1500TT+1000 w/company=2500+1000credit=3500 NEW total requirement. Aka: 3500 req for upgrade, 1000 of which is 1:1 company credit
Hire with 23 ME time and use up to 25 SIM time to reach ATP min 50 ME. Also the same if hired with 1475.
Captain upgrade mins are 2500TT with 1000 hours Turbine 121 Time.
Previous requirements are not disregarded.
Open time paid at 200% Most junior captain hired Dec 2013.
Upgrading 10 pilots a month for rest of the year.
GoJet interview gouge.
List at ticket counter or gate. Must hold a current reciprocal agreement with GoJet Airlines to request jumpseat travel. CASS participant.
GoJet Airlines PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Most junior captain (non-direct entry) hired: 8/2014
100 percent pay protected and 4 hour min day
Deadhead 75% and 100% in 2 yrs, plus holiday pay
Premium Pay – Open Time 150% Flagged Trips 200%
Clear Customs Pay and drug test pay – 18 min per turn
Flight Pay based on Marketing Times not Average Segment Times so its Block or better
Minimum Monthly Guarantee(MMG) – All min guarantee are 75 across the board for new hire reserve and line holder
Days Off – 11 day min off for Resv and 12 for line holders on 31 day month
Doctor’s Note – If required company pays for the visit
Increased Uniform Bank cap increased to $400
4 night Commuter Hotel per month (Paid by the company)
401K Matching: Yes
A/B Fund: none/none