- GoJet is owned by Trans States Holdings, Inc. (who also owns Trans States Airlines and Compass Airlines)
- Code Share partners are Delta Airlines & United Airlines.
- A new five-year contract was ratified by the pilot group in March 2016
- GoJet will be recruiting at the FAPA.aero Global Pilot Job Fair in Houston, TX on Saturday, March 25, 2017. This is a great opportunity to speak to GoJet recruiters!
- GoJet will be recruiting at the FAPA.aero Global Pilot Job Fair in Las Vegas, LV on April 21, 2017. This is a great opportunity to speak to GoJet recruiters!
- Crew Bases : STL , ORD , DEN , DTW , RDU
- Currently offering a $12,000 signing bonus with an additional $3,000 training bonus for pilots with a current CL-65 or ERJ-170 type rating
- Premium pay at 150 – 200 %
- 150% Junior Assignment pay, Extension Pay and Voluntary Open Time
- 100% cancellation pay, 100 % Training pay (75 hr guarantee paid during training) 75 hour guarantee on line as well.
- Single Occupancy hotel rooms during training
- Commuter Policy - 4 hotel rooms per month
- Upgrade time – 12 Months on average
- IATA code: G7; ICAO code: GJS
- ATC callsign: "Lindbergh"
- This page last updated: March 20, 2017 (Pay Scale, Hiring, Pay Notes, Per Diem)
Trending from the Forum
Do they ever waive the 1000 ME time for PIC? My son would have a strong internal rec but just start ...Replies: 2397 | Views: 1624902
GoJet will be recruiting at the FAPA.aero Global Pilot Job Fair in Houston, TX on Saturday, March 25, 2017. This is a great opportunity to speak to GoJet recruiters!
GoJet will be recruiting at the FAPA.aero Global Pilot Job Fair in Las Vegas, LV on April 21, 2017. This is a great opportunity to speak to GoJet recruiters!
Currently Hiring for 40 pilots per month. Hiring Direct Entry Captains on an as needed basis. (check the website for current information www.gojetairlines.com )
Offering a $12,000 signing bonus for First Officers
$5,000 Type Rating bonus for any Captains or First Officers that have a CL-65 type rating
$10,000 Referral / Mentor Bonus for current GoJet pilots.
Open time paid at 200%
Newhires can upgrade as soon as they have the flight time requirements. First year captains make $68.23/hr. For FOs who meet the flight time requirements but do not hire in as street captains, upgrade time is 2 months or less depending on the next available system vacancy.
Upgrading 10 pilots a month for rest of the year.
The hotel used during training is the Extended Stay America. Basic Indoc training is held at the GoJet Airlines Training Center in St. Louis, MO. Systems, ground school and simulator training is at the Flight Safety facility.
$300 in uniforms annually.
Housing during training is paid for. Single Occupancy hotel rooms
New-hire training pay for the month of training is a 75-hour guarantee at $36.50/hr.
FO: 1,500 TT, 100ME
Preferred mins: ATP or R-ATP, turbine experience, two-year associate degree or equivalent
CATP: the requirement is now 3500TT. You could get hired with 1500TT+1000 w/company=2500+1000credit=3500 NEW total requirement. Aka: 3500 req for upgrade, 1000 of which is 1:1 company credit
Hire with 23 ME time and use up to 25 SIM time to reach ATP min 50 ME. Also the same if hired with 1475.
Captain upgrade mins are 2500TT with 1000 hours Turbine 121 Time. Captain Upgrades are running at 12 months on average.
Previous requirements are not disregarded.
List at ticket counter or gate. Must hold a current reciprocal agreement with GoJet Airlines to request jumpseat travel. CASS participant.
GoJet Airlines PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Most junior captain (non-direct entry) hired: June 2016
100 percent pay protected and 4 hour min day
Deadhead 75% and 100% in 2 yrs, plus holiday pay
Premium Pay – Open Time 150% Flagged Trips 200%
Clear Customs Pay and drug test pay – 18 min per turn
Flight Pay based on Marketing Times not Average Segment Times so its Block or better
Minimum Monthly Guarantee(MMG) – All min guarantee are 75 across the board for new hire reserve and line holder
Days Off – 11 day min off for Resv and 12 for line holders on 31 day month
Doctor’s Note – If required company pays for the visit
Increased Uniform Bank cap increased to $400
4 night Commuter Hotel per month (Paid by the company)
50% match up to 4% (2%) after completing 9 months through 2 years of service
50% match up to 6% (3%) starting at the beginning of year 3 through 6 years of service
50% match up to 8% (4%) starting at the beginning of year 7
401K Matching: Yes