- New four year pilot contract ratified 7/12/2017.
- $42,100 bonus with $22,100 paid out at the completion of IOE and $20,000 paid at the end of year three if a pilot has not upgraded to captain.
- Company reimburses $40 per month toward pilot owned iPad.
- High training success rate executed by company pilots.
- Rapid upgrades due to fleet growth ( 12+ E175 Aircraft Arriving in 2017 to be flown for United)
- Hired by line pilots, trained by line pilots.
- Company paid ATP-CTP course for pilots needing the ATP written knowledge exam. Includes full pay, seniority, transportation, and lodging during the course
- IATA code: YV; ICAO code: ASH
- ATC callsign: "Air Shuttle"
- Minimum 11 days off for line and reserve line holders per calendar month.
- iPad approved carrier (first regional to be FAA approved)
- Mesa domiciles: IAD, IAH, DFW, and PHX
- Total of 1200 pilots currently on the seniority list
- Seniority accrued while in company paid ATP/CTP.
- Codeshare partner for United Airlines and American Airlines.
- This page last updated: August 14, 2017 (Paynotes)
Trending from the Forum
...Replies: 5599 | Views: 1642950
Alaska will always keep OO in their back pocket to whipsaw Horizon. Not saying that with malice, jus ...Replies: 8156 | Views: 1750882
MESA Airlines will be recruiting and conducting onsite interviews at the FREE FAPA.aero Pilot Job Fair in Seattle on Aug 25. This is a great opportunity to interview with MESA Airlines. You're welcome to attend even if you are not ready for an interview. Register Here!
Mesa Airlines PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 76 hours
Reserve guarantee: 76 hours
Pilot New Hire Sign-On Bonus:
$49,600 bonus with $22,100 paid out at the completion of IOE and $20,000 paid at the end of year three if a pilot has not upgraded to captain. Additional $2,500 sign on bonus for CL-65 rated pilots who choose the CRJ. $5,000 additional payment for pilots who choose the CRJ and currently have 1000 hours of flight in CRJ.
All pilots guaranteed 11 days of per month. Reserve or line holder.
Company provides single-occupancy room during initial training
All reserve, sick and vacation pay is paid applicable rate.
100% Cancellation Pay
5-A-1 When a pilot, other than a new-hire pilot in training until such new hire pilot begins IOE, is away from his permanent domicile in connection with normal flight assignments, he shall receive a per hour expense allowance, calculated as beginning when he is required to report for duty or when he actually reports for suty, whichever is later, and ending at block-in plus fifteen (15) minutes at his permanent domicile. The hourly rate will be prorated for fractions of an hour.
5-A-2 The per hour expense allowance as described herein shall be as follows:
- 5-A-2-a Per Diem Amounts
- DOS $1.60 plus $40/month iPad reimbursment allowance
- DOS+1 $1.65 plus $40/month iPad reimbursment allowance
- DOS+2 $1.70 plus $40/month iPad reimbursment allowance
- DOS+3 $1.70 plus $40/month iPad reimbursment allowance
- 5-A-2-b This amount (excluding the iPad Allowance) shall be increased on an annual basis by the Consumer Price Index, on the anniversary date of the execution of this agreement. The iPad allowance shall continue to be $40/month (non-taxable)
5-A-3 When a pilot incurs covered exenses other than during normal flight assignments, he will receive the hourly allowance shown in Paragraph 5-A-2 above for that period of time beginning when he departs his permanent domicile and ending when he arrives back at his permanent domicile and duties off
up to 3%
401K Matching: Yes
Captain Seniority Hire Date By Crew Base:
DFW: October 15, 2015
IAD: September 17, 2015
IAH: July 9, 2015
PHX: April 17, 2013
First Officer Seniority Hire Date By Crew Base:
DFW: New Hire Base
IAD: New Hire Base
IAH: New Hire Base
PHX: March 31, 2017