- Earn $64,780 in Total First Year Compensation (includes per diem, base pay and bonus)
- E175 $30,000 Bonus, paid at completion of training
- CRJ 700/900 $22,100 Bonus, paid at completion of training
- $8,000-$10,000 Retention bonus paid on employment anniversary (based on equipment and years of service. See pay notes)
- Yearly Average of $4,600 paid as per diem.
- Company reimburses $500 toward required iPad and provides JeppFD-pro subscription
- High training success rate executed by company pilots
- Hired by line pilots, trained by line pilots
- Rapid upgrades due to fleet growth ( 12+ E175 Aircraft Arriving in 2017 to be flown for United)
- Company paid ATP-CTP course for pilots needing the ATP written knowledge exam. Includes full pay, seniority, transportation, and lodging during the course.
- Codeshare partner for United Airlines and American Airlines
- Mesa will be recruiting at the FAPA.aero Global Pilot Job Fair in Denver, CO on June 23, 2017. This is a great opportunity to speak to Mesa recruiters!
- Mesa will be recruiting at the FAPA.aero Global Pilot Job Fair in Seattle, WA on August 25, 2017. This is a great opportunity to speak to Mesa recruiters!
- Mesa domiciles: IAD, IAH, DFW, and PHX
- iPad approved carrier (first regional to be FAA approved)
- Minimum 11 days off for line and reserve line holders per calendar month
- IATA code: YV; ICAO code: ASH
- ATC callsign: "Air Shuttle"
- Total of 1,196 pilot currently on the seniority list
- Seniority accrued while in company paid ATP/CTP
- This page last updated: May 31, 2017 ( Quicktake)
Trending from the Forum
Has anybody heard how things are going with Delta interviews and new hires? With Delta starting to h ...Replies: 192673 | Views: 34143068
Can anyone tell me how much hiring is going on? What are the junior bases? Can I expect to get Air ...Replies: 5617 | Views: 1896628
Mesa will be recruiting at the FAPA.aero Global Pilot Job Fair in Denver, CO on June 23, 2017. This is a great opportunity to speak to Mesa recruiters!
Mesa will be recruiting at the FAPA.aero Global Pilot Job Fair in Seattle, WA on August 25, 2017. This is a great opportunity to speak to Mesa recruiters!
Mesa Airlines PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 76 hours
Reserve guarantee: 76 hours
E175 New Hire Bonus Structure
- $30,000 paid immediately after completion of IOE
- $8,000 paid after completion of year one employment
- $8,000 paid after completion of year two employment
- $10,000 paid after completion of year three employment
CRJ New Hire Bonus Structure
- $22,100 paid immediately after completion of IOE
- $8,000 paid upon completion of year one of employment
- $8,000 paid upon completion of year two of employment
- $10,000 paid upon completion of year three of employment
All pilots guaranteed 11 days of per month. Reserve or line holder.
Company provides single-occupancy room during initial training
All reserve, sick and vacation pay is paid 50 seat pay scale.
100% Cancellation Pay.
Captain Seniority Hire Date By Crew Base:
DFW: May 28, 2015
IAD: September 17, 2015
IAH: April 20, 2015
PHX: April 17, 2013
First Officer Seniority Hire Date By Crew Base:
DFW: New Hire Base
IAD: New Hire Base
IAH: New Hire Base
PHX: March 31, 2017
Updated May 30, 2017
Those candidates with previous qualifying time may upgrade faster
401K: up to 3%
401K Matching: Yes
A/B Fund: none