- Earn $61,780 in Total First Year Compensation (includes per diem, base pay and bonus)
- E175 $30,000 Bonus, paid at completion of training
- CRJ 700/900 $22,100 Bonus, paid at completion of training
- $5000-$10,000 Retention bonus paid on employment anniversary (based on equipment and years of service. See pay notes)
- Yearly Average of $4600 paid as per diem.
- Company reimburses $500 toward required iPad and provides JeppFD-pro subscription
- High training success rate executed by company pilots
- Hired by line pilots, trained by line pilots
- Rapid upgrades due to fleet growth ( 12+ E175 Aircraft Arriving in 2017 to be flown for United)
- Company paid ATP-CTP course for pilots needing the ATP written knowledge exam. Includes full pay, seniority, transportation, and lodging during the course.
- Codeshare partner for United Airlines and American Airlines
- Mesa will be recruiting at the FAPA.aero Global Pilot Job Fair in Denver, CO on June 23, 2017. This is a great opportunity to speak to Mesa recruiters!
- Mesa will be recruiting at the FAPA.aero Global Pilot Job Fair in Seattle, WA on August 25, 2017. This is a great opportunity to speak to Mesa recruiters!
- Mesa domiciles: IAD, IAH, DFW, and PHX
- iPad approved carrier (first regional to be FAA approved)
- Minimum 11 days off for line and reserve line holders per calendar month
- ALPA is actively seeking a court order compelling Mesa Airlines to cease and desist its repudiation of the parties' collective bargaining agreement. Filed 3/2/2017
- IATA code: YV; ICAO code: ASH
- ATC callsign: "Air Shuttle"
- Total of 1077 pilot currently on the seniority list
- Seniority accrued while in company paid ATP/CTP
- This page last updated: May 22, 2017 ( Quicktake)
Trending from the Forum
Hey guys. Have an interview with silver scdugled and was hoping to get a few questions answered. Sur ...Replies: 6293 | Views: 2646049
...Replies: 6580 | Views: 2378428
Mesa will be recruiting at the FAPA.aero Global Pilot Job Fair in Denver, CO on June 23, 2017. This is a great opportunity to speak to Mesa recruiters!
Mesa will be recruiting at the FAPA.aero Global Pilot Job Fair in Seattle, WA on August 25, 2017. This is a great opportunity to speak to Mesa recruiters!
Mesa Airlines PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 76 hours
Reserve guarantee: 76 hours
E175 New Hire Bonus Structure
- $30,000 paid immediately after completion of IOE
- $5,000 paid after completion of year one employment
- $10,000 paid after completion of year two employment
CRJ New Hire Bonus Structure
- $22,100 paid immediately after completion of IOE
- $5,000 paid upon completion of year two of employment
- $5,000 paid upon completion of year three of employment
- $10,000 paid upon completion of year four of employment
All pilots guaranteed 11 days of per month. Reserve or line holder.
Company provides single-occupancy room during initial training
All reserve, sick and vacation pay is paid 50 seat pay scale.
100% Cancellation Pay.
Captain Seniority Hire Date By Crew Base:
DFW: May 28, 2015
IAD: September 17, 2015
IAH: April 20, 2015
PHX: April 17, 2013
First Officer Seniority Hire Date By Crew Base:
DFW: New Hire Base
IAD: New Hire Base
IAH: New Hire Base
PHX: March 31, 2017
Updated May 2017
Those candidates with previous qualifying time may upgrade faster
401K: up to 3%
401K Matching: Yes
A/B Fund: none