- With over 2,300 monthly departures to 17 airports in service or announced, Seaborne serves San Juan’s Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, St. Thomas’ Cyril E. King airport and Charles F. Blair Jr., Seaplane base, St. Croix’s Henry B. Rohlsen airport and Captain Svend Aage Ovesen Jr.,Seaplane base, Antigua, Anguilla, Tortola, Dominica, Martinique, Guadeloupe, Saint Martin, St. Kitts, Nevis, La Romana, Punta Cana, and Santo Domingo
- New signed codeshare agreements with JetBlue, American and Air Europa
- 23 Years operating
- Headquartered in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Only Part 121 seaplane operator in the US
- Company pays 80% of health and dental premium for employee
- Company provides basic life insurance for employee at no cost
- Travel agreements with several major carriers
- 13 days off/month minimum
- Work on a day off paid at 1.5 times block rate with a 4 hour minimum
- Holiday pay at 1.5 times block on 9 annual company holidays
- This page last updated: July 25, 2016 (Hiring)
Trending from the Forum
In Air Wisconsin
Wow 24 Sims and 100 hours ioe and they want first year pay increase, bull. Most of us had 10 Sims an ...Replies: 5766 | Views: 1700739
Training pay is now $600 a week in stipend and there is no training contract.
Housing and transportation provided during training.
Seaplane scholarship available and paid by Seaborne for certification
$12,000 Sign-Up Bonus ($4,000 at check ride and $2,000 after 1 year of service and $6,000 after 3 years of service)
Guaranteed 13 days off to aid commutability
75 hours guaranteed
Low time to Captain
Per diems, medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage
401K with a % company match available
Annual uniform allowance
2 week vacation
Qualified applicants must upload completed, hand-signed application
Will accept unlimited riders up to capacity of the aircraft. CASS participant.
Seaborne Airlines PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 75 hours/mo.
Reserve guarantee: 75 hours/mo.
Most junior captain date of hire: 2015
Hourly per diem
401K: company match is discretionary based on profitability
401K Matching: Yes
A/B Fund: none