- New CPA signed between Air Canada and Jazz states that 80% of new Air Canada pilots to come from Jazz.
- Jazz losing 30-40 pilots/month to AC mainline.
- YHZ Pilot base is now closed.
- YVR CRJ base is now closed.
- Company sets the employee share plan match each year; 2011 was 100%, 2012 was 66%, and 2013 has not been announced
- Jazz/Air Canada Express routemap
- The term of the CPA with Air Canada is extended 5 years from December 31, 2015 to December 31, 2020
- 2014 ESOP match set at 60%. YHZ pilot base closing December 2014. YVR CRJ pilot base closed December 2014.
- Jazz replaced on several YYZ CRJ transborder routes by AC Express CPA carrier Air Georgian. 9 unused purchase options remaining for Q400 aircraft.
- Jazz in discussions with Air Canada to possibly modify terms of CPA including fleet composition and annual block hour guarantees.
- This page last updated: May 31, 2017 (Fleet)
Trending from the Forum
In Endeavor Air
What's this I have been told that a check airman is saying that they are gearing up to bring back so ...Replies: 19247 | Views: 3643537
In PSA Airlines
Starting a new thread since the latest one is a little messy. Any news? Seeing other regiona ...Replies: 6647 | Views: 2512857
Air Canada Jazz PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
[Figures in Canadian dollars]
* = annual salary
-Status pay rates will be adjusted annually to reflect changes in fleet composition
Monthly and reserve guarantee: 77.5-82.5 hours
Most junior captain hired:
Dash 8 - January 2006 (YYC)
Q400 -January 2006 (YYC)
CRJ -September 2005 (YYC)
Minimum days off: Blockholder: 12; Reserve: 12
Overtime: 150% pay over 85 hours/mo
401K Matching: Yes
A/B Fund: 2% A-plan
Other: Stock purchase matching: 60%