- New CPA signed between Air Canada and Jazz states that 80% of new Air Canada pilots to come from Jazz.
- Air Canada has to accept 60% of new hires from Jazz (subject to quarterly audits to insure compliance by the end of the year)
- Jazz losing 30-40 pilots/month to AC mainline.
- Jazz/Air Canada Express routemap
- The term of the CPA with Air Canada is extended 5 years from December 31, 2015 to December 31, 2020
- 2014 ESOP match set at 60%. YHZ pilot base closing December 2014. YVR CRJ pilot base closed December 2014.
- Jazz replaced on several YYZ CRJ transborder routes by AC Express CPA carrier Air Georgian. 9 unused purchase options remaining for Q400 aircraft.
- Jazz in discussions with Air Canada to possibly modify terms of CPA including fleet composition and annual block hour guarantees.
- This page last updated: April 3, 2019 (Quicktake, Pilots, Fleet, Pay Scales, Hiring, Pay Notes, Retirement)
Trending from the Forum
There won't be much of that... but the work rules are going down the path that kind of smells like a ...Replies: 2462 | Views: 896251
In Part 135
Cape Air is looking more and more attractive to me these days, especially being able to live in the ...Replies: 2286 | Views: 1309397
Air Canada Jazz PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
[Figures in Canadian dollars]
* = annual salary
-Status pay rates will be adjusted annually to reflect changes in fleet composition
Monthly and reserve guarantee: 77.5-82.5 hours
Most junior captain hired:
FO - January 2019 (YUL)
Minimum days off: Blockholder: 12; Reserve: 12
Overtime: 150% pay over 85 hours/mo
401K Matching: Yes
A/B Fund: 2% A-plan
Other: Stock purchase matching: 60%