- New CPA signed between Air Canada and Jazz states that 80% of new Air Canada pilots to come from Jazz.
- Air Canada has to accept 60% of new hires from Jazz (subject to quarterly audits to insure compliance by the end of the year)
- Jazz losing 30-40 pilots/month to AC mainline.
- Jazz/Air Canada Express routemap
- The term of the CPA with Air Canada is extended 5 years from December 31, 2015 to December 31, 2020
- 2014 ESOP match set at 60%. YHZ pilot base closing December 2014. YVR CRJ pilot base closed December 2014.
- Jazz replaced on several YYZ CRJ transborder routes by AC Express CPA carrier Air Georgian. 9 unused purchase options remaining for Q400 aircraft.
- Jazz in discussions with Air Canada to possibly modify terms of CPA including fleet composition and annual block hour guarantees.
- This page last updated: April 3, 2019 (Quicktake, Pilots, Fleet, Pay Scales, Hiring, Pay Notes, Retirement)
Trending from the Forum
Ok, I'm stupid. Now that that's out of the way......... In the last picture, what is the big black ...Replies: 3879 | Views: 1125254
In Endeavor Air
then whats left in your closet after you packed all that? ...Replies: 22716 | Views: 5320820
Air Canada Jazz PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
[Figures in Canadian dollars]
* = annual salary
-Status pay rates will be adjusted annually to reflect changes in fleet composition
Monthly and reserve guarantee: 77.5-82.5 hours
Most junior captain hired:
FO - January 2019 (YUL)
Minimum days off: Blockholder: 12; Reserve: 12
Overtime: 150% pay over 85 hours/mo
401K Matching: Yes
A/B Fund: 2% A-plan
Other: Stock purchase matching: 60%