- Ongoing contract with a Domestic Parcel Carrier for 2 B767-200F ending December 31,2018
- Beginning January 2019 multiple contracts specializing in South America and the Caribbean out of Miami
- Scheduled to receive one B767-300 mid 2019, the second B767-300 4th Quarter 2019 and the third B767-300 early 2020
- Planning to add in June 2019, the first of 2, Boeing 747-400 freighters with the second B747-400 scheduled to arrive in the 4th quarter of 2019.
- Certification for ETOPS Ops in the HLA, CEPAC and Northern Pacific, and OPSPECS/EASA/Chinese Aviation Authority application for approval to fly
- into Europe and China scheduled to begin 1st. quarter 2019
- All pilots issued EFBs with JeppFD Pro and Company Manuals
- Airline IATA Code: 2I/CSB call sign “Cargo South “
- TAFB credit 1:4,
- 12 hard days off a month, the days off are set in 6 and 12 days off in a row.
- scheduled day off pay and overtime above guarantee is paid at 1.5 hourly rate.
- Per diem paid at $2.55 hr. for overnights or turn around.
- Pilots bid for lines of flying every month.
- Health insurance available after 3 months of employment.
- Pilot count includes management pilots is currently at 15
- Date last updated November 28, 2018 (Quicktake, Payscales and Hiring)
Trending from the Forum
In Envoy Airlines
Wow. In 8 years in 121 across 3 airlines I've never heard of a company being able to FORCE someone t ...Replies: 10847 | Views: 2246843
- Hiring for B767 crews
- 3000 Total Time, if Military 2000 (with ATP Unrestricted.)
- a current Airline Transport Pilot certificate with no limitations.
- FCC Radio License, EPE (English Proficiency Endorsement)
- Maintain a current FAA 1st class medical certificate
- EFIS/FMS proficient preferred.
- Preferred (Turbine and Turbine PIC flexible) 500 FAR 121 Turbine, 1000 Turbine FAR 135 or 500 PIC FAR 135
- NO international travel restrictions. US passport and/or Green Card with valid passport with legal right to work in the US
- Date most junior Captain was hired: 10/30/2017 (Miami)
Airline participates in CASS.
Go to website and fill out Jumpseat request form or call SOC @ 786-220-1009 or email request to [email protected]
21 Air, LLC PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly Pay Guarantee for Line Holders: 65
Monthly Pay Guarantee for Reserves: 65
Scheduled pay raises: Longevity yearly through 12 years
Check Pilot/Check Engineer receive a $15.00/hr override on all credited time.
OVERTIME: 1.5 Times your hourly rate above 65 hours
Domestic Per Diem (Hourly): 2.55.
International Per Diem (Hourly): 2.55 Except Asia is 3.50
401K Matching: No
Reserve Details: Standard 121.500 regulations