- Ongoing contract with a Domestic Parcel Carrier for 2 B767-200F ending December 31,2018
- Beginning January 2019 multiple contracts specializing in South America and the Caribbean out of Miami
- Scheduled to receive one B767-300 mid 2019, the second B767-300 4th Quarter 2019 and the third B767-300 early 2020
- Planning to add in June 2019, the first of 2, Boeing 747-400 freighters with the second B747-400 scheduled to arrive in the 4th quarter of 2019.
- Certification for ETOPS Ops in the HLA, CEPAC and Northern Pacific, and OPSPECS/EASA/Chinese Aviation Authority application for approval to fly
- into Europe and China scheduled to begin 1st. quarter 2019
- All pilots issued EFBs with JeppFD Pro and Company Manuals
- Airline IATA Code: 2I/CSB call sign “Cargo South “
- TAFB credit 1:4,
- 12 hard days off a month, the days off are set in 6 and 12 days off in a row.
- scheduled day off pay and overtime above guarantee is paid at 1.5 hourly rate.
- Per diem paid at $2.55 hr. for overnights or turn around.
- Pilots bid for lines of flying every month.
- Health insurance available after 3 months of employment.
- Pilot count includes management pilots is currently at 15
- Date last updated November 28, 2018 (Quicktake, Payscales and Hiring)
Trending from the Forum
In Air Wisconsin
Wow 24 Sims and 100 hours ioe and they want first year pay increase, bull. Most of us had 10 Sims an ...Replies: 6684 | Views: 2158990
- Hiring for B767 crews
- 3000 Total Time, if Military 2000 (with ATP Unrestricted.)
- a current Airline Transport Pilot certificate with no limitations.
- FCC Radio License, EPE (English Proficiency Endorsement)
- Maintain a current FAA 1st class medical certificate
- EFIS/FMS proficient preferred.
- Preferred (Turbine and Turbine PIC flexible) 500 FAR 121 Turbine, 1000 Turbine FAR 135 or 500 PIC FAR 135
- NO international travel restrictions. US passport and/or Green Card with valid passport with legal right to work in the US
- Date most junior Captain was hired: 10/30/2017 (Miami)
Airline participates in CASS.
Go to website and fill out Jumpseat request form or call SOC @ 786-220-1009 or email request to [email protected]
21 Air, LLC PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly Pay Guarantee for Line Holders: 65
Monthly Pay Guarantee for Reserves: 65
Scheduled pay raises: Longevity yearly through 12 years
Check Pilot/Check Engineer receive a $15.00/hr override on all credited time.
OVERTIME: 1.5 Times your hourly rate above 65 hours
Domestic Per Diem (Hourly): 2.55.
International Per Diem (Hourly): 2.55 Except Asia is 3.50
401K Matching: No
Reserve Details: Standard 121.500 regulations