- ABX Air's parent company is Air Transport Service Group, Inc.
- Currently operating 6 aircraft for Amazon, 8 for DHL with a total fleet of 22 B767's
- Ongoing businesses with Amazon, DHL, military charters, Aeromex and ad hoc charters
- Destinations: CVG, JFK, LAX, ONT, SMF, BWI, CLT, SEA, PDX, BDL, BNA, SJU, MTY, HRL, RMS, WRI, NGU, CAI, MEX, SJO, PTY, and BOG
- Hiring pilots in 2019 to support operations at the new Amazon getaway in ILN
- New hire classes starting each month from March through September of 2019
- Planning Captain upgrades starting in May of 2019
- All pilots issued iPads with Jeppesen Flight Deck Pro and company manuals
- Roughly half of the fleet is composed of B767s with LCD avionics updgrade
- B767-300 have 4 jumpseats, B767-200 have 3 supernumerary seats outside the cockpit
- Pilots are issued KCM access
- Full pay plus hotel and per diem during training
- IATA code: GB; ICAO code: ABX
- ATC callsign: "Abex"
- This page last updated: March 25, 2019 (Quicktake, Hiring)
Trending from the Forum
In Part 135
Cape Air is looking more and more attractive to me these days, especially being able to live in the ...Replies: 2170 | Views: 1152720
Now interviewing and hiring for March through September classes!
1,500TT, 1,000ME, 500 turbine and ATP.
What you need:
Unrestricted ATP (Airline Transport Rating) with an airline category multi-engine class rating 1,500 hours total fixed-wing flying time.
What you will do:
You will be flying well maintained Boeing 767-200F and 767-300F aircraft around the world as a first officer for ABX Air. You will be a member of a team that is responsible for the safe, efficient and on-time operation of our aircraft while ensuring satifaction to our customers.
Training is held at Wilmington, OH. You will experience comprehensive training that allows us to operate in Category III B conditions. You will be supported by a team of experienced airline professionals to help you "Move the Mission."
Hotel & Per Diem paid during training.
ABX Air interview gouge.
ABX Air PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
*both Capt and FO payscales are for 200/300.
Monthly guarantee: 68 hours
Reserve guarantee: 68 hours
Junior mann pay: First day of the pairing: Scheduled block (min day pay 4.5) + 2.5 hrs
Subsequent days of the pairing: scheduled block + 1.5 hrs
Considerable trip reasignment compensation
Min day pay 4.5hrs regardless if no flight was made on that day
100% deadhead pay on company flights, even if dropped by crewmember
50% "commercial airline" deadhead pay. Very few trips require it
Commuter policy: must be listed on 2 flights (only network flights)
Enhanced PPO with Dental for Employee and Children is $194.89 bi-weekly, family plan is more.
767 FO base pay: $42,366 annually
Most Jr. 767 Captain was hired 09/06/1996
Pacific Rim $89.75
401K Matching: Yes
Company Defined Contribution up to a max of 7.5% of gross compensation depending on age and years of service