- ABX Air's parent company is Air Transport Services Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATSG)
- Currently operating 7 aircraft for Amazon, 9 for DHL with a total fleet of 18 B767's
- Ongoing business with Amazon, DHL, AMC military charters, and ad hoc charters Destinations: ABE, AFW, ATL, BOG, BRU, CAI, CGN, CVG, DEN, EMA, JFK, ILN, LAL, LEJ, LHR, MIA, NGU, ONT, ORD, PDX, PHX, RMS, SAN, SEA, SFO, SMF, SJU, and WRI
- New Hire classes and Captain upgrades continuing into 2021
- All pilots issued iPads with Jeppesen Flight Deck Pro and company manuals
- Roughly half of the fleet is composed of B767s with flat-panel LCD avionics upgrade
- B767-300 have 4 jumpseats, B767-200 have 3 supernumerary seats outside the cockpit
- Pilots are issued KCM access
- Full pay plus hotel and per diem during training
- IATA code: GB; ICAO code: ABX
- ATC callsign: "Abex"
- This page last updated: June 24, 2021 (Pay Notes)
Trending from the Forum
In Endeavor Air
then whats left in your closet after you packed all that? ...Replies: 24567 | Views: 6863614
Now interviewing and hiring for January and February class! Additional hiring expected in Q2 of 2021
1,500TT, 1,000ME, 500 turbine and ATP.
What you need:
Unrestricted ATP (Airline Transport Rating) with an airline category multi-engine class rating 1,500 hours total fixed-wing flying time.
What you will do:
You will be flying well maintained Boeing 767-200F and 767-300F aircraft around the world as a first officer for ABX Air. You will be a member of a team that is responsible for the safe, efficient and on-time operation of our aircraft while ensuring satisfaction to our customers.
Ground school training is held at Wilmington, OH. Simulator training will be in Wilmington, OH, Dallas, TX or Denver, CO. You will experience comprehensive training that allows us to operate in Category III B conditions. You will be supported by a team of experienced airline professionals to help you "Move the Mission."
Hotel & Per Diem paid during training.
Call 800-736-3973 (9am-5pm EST). The jumpseat desk extension is 6-2563 during business hours. Call Flight Control at extension 6-2450 after hours. CASS participant.
ABX Air PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 65 hours
Reserve guarantee: 65 hours
Emergency Assignment pay:
• First day of the pairing: Scheduled block (min day pay 4.5) + 2.5 hrs
• Subsequent days of the pairing: scheduled block + 1.5 hrs
100% deadhead pay on company flights, even if dropped by crewmember
50% "commercial airline" deadhead pay. Very few trips require it
Commuter policy: must be listed on 2 flights (only network flights)
Healthcare - Company contribution 75%, Employee Contribution 25% based on Enhanced PPO Plan. Traditional and Value Plans also available
767 FO base pay: $68,070 annually
Junior Captain hired 6/6/2016
International (Non Pacific Rim) $80.75
Pacific Rim $90.75
Up to 3.5% of earnings in addition to company Defined Contribution
401K Matching: Yes
Defined Contribution up to a max of 5% of gross compensation depending on age and years of service.