- ABX Air's parent company is Air Transport Service Group, Inc.
- ATSG airline subsidiaries include ATI
- All furloughs recalled or dropped off seniority list
- Forming a US cargo network for Amazon
- 5-year contract with DHL for 13 aircraft
- MIA base closed effective 5/31/16
- Roughly half of the fleet is composed of B767s Advanced (LCD avionics updgrade)
- B767-300 have 4 jumpseats (inside cockpit)
- B767-200 have 3 supernumerary seats outside the cockpit
- Intl. flights are catered
- 2nd 767 Sim that was supposed to arrive in 2017 was cancelled.
- IATA code: GB; ICAO code: ABX
- ATC callsign: "Abex"
- This page last updated: April 11, 2018 (Pay Notes)
Trending from the Forum
im not sure which one from my two leg commute this morning was more tooly, the captain who at 7am on ...Replies: 10360 | Views: 4851967
Now interviewing and hiring for June and July classes!
2,000TT, 1,000ME, 500 turbine and ATP.
What you need:
Unrestricted ATP (Airline Transport Rating) with an airline category multi-engine class rating 1,500 hours total fixed-wing flying time.
What you will do:
You will be flying well maintained BEoeing 767-200F and 767-300F aircraft around the world as a first officer for ABX Air. You will be a member of a team that is responsible for the safe, efficient and on-time operation of our aircraft while ensuring satifaction to our customers.
Training is held at Wilmington, OH. You will experience comprehensive training that allows us to operate in Category III B conditions. You will be supported by a team of experienced airline professionals to help you "Move the Mission." Trainee has to provide own lodging and transportation.
Hotel & Per Diem paid during training.
ABX Air interview gouge.
ABX Air PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
*both Capt and FO payscales are for 200/300.
Monthly guarantee: 68 hours
Reserve guarantee: 68 hours
Junior mann pay: First day of the pairing: Scheduled block (min day pay 4.5) + 2.5 hrs
Subsequent days of the pairing: scheduled block + 1.5 hrs
Considerable trip reasignment compensation
Min day pay 4.5hrs regardless if no flight was made on that day
100% deadhead pay on company flights, even if dropped by crewmember
50% "commercial airline" deadhead pay. Very few trips require it
Commuter policy: must be listed on 2 flights (only network flights)
Enhanced PPO with Dental for Employee and Children is $194.89 bi-weekly, family plan is more.
767 FO base pay: $42,366 annually
Most Jr. 767 Captain was hired 09/06/1996
Pacific Rim $89.75
401K Matching: Yes
Company Defined Contribution up to a max of 7.5% of gross compensation depending on age and years of service