- ABX Air's parent company is Air Transport Service Group, Inc.
- Currently operating 6 aircraft for Amazon, 8 for DHL with a total fleet of19 B767's
- Ongoing businesses with Amazon, DHL, military charters and ad hoc charters
- Destinations: CVG, ATL, BOG, BWI, CAI, CGN, CLT, EMA, JFK, HRL, ILN, LEJ, LHR, MAD, NGU, ONT, ORD, PDX, PHX, PTY, RIV, RMS, SAN, SEA, SJO, SJU, STL, and WRI
- Hiring pilots in 2021
- New hire classes starting in January 2021 with additional hiring expected in Q2
- Planning Captain upgrades starting in February of 2021
- All pilots issued iPads with Jeppesen Flight Deck Pro and company manuals
- Roughly half of the fleet is composed of B767s with LCD avionics upgrade
- B767-300 have 4 jumpseats, B767-200 have 3 supernumerary seats outside the cockpit
- Pilots are issued KCM access
- Full pay plus hotel and per diem during training
- IATA code: GB; ICAO code: ABX
- ATC callsign: "Abex"
- This page last updated: January 20, 2021
Trending from the Forum
...Replies: 2958 | Views: 1154873
Now interviewing and hiring for January and February class! Additional hiring expected in Q2 of 2021
1,500TT, 1,000ME, 500 turbine and ATP.
What you need:
Unrestricted ATP (Airline Transport Rating) with an airline category multi-engine class rating 1,500 hours total fixed-wing flying time.
What you will do:
You will be flying well maintained Boeing 767-200F and 767-300F aircraft around the world as a first officer for ABX Air. You will be a member of a team that is responsible for the safe, efficient and on-time operation of our aircraft while ensuring satisfaction to our customers.
Ground school training is held at Wilmington, OH. Simulator training will be in Wilmington, OH, Dallas, TX or Denver, CO. You will experience comprehensive training that allows us to operate in Category III B conditions. You will be supported by a team of experienced airline professionals to help you "Move the Mission."
Hotel & Per Diem paid during training.
Call 800-736-3973 (9am-5pm EST). The jumpseat desk extension is 6-2563 during business hours. Call Flight Control at extension 6-2450 after hours. CASS participant.
ABX Air PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 65 hours
Reserve guarantee: 65 hours
Emergency Assignment pay:
• First day of the pairing: Scheduled block (min day pay 4.5) + 2.5 hrs
• Subsequent days of the pairing: scheduled block + 1.5 hrs
Min day pay 4.5hrs regardless if no flight was made on that day
100% deadhead pay on company flights, even if dropped by crewmember
50% "commercial airline" deadhead pay. Very few trips require it
Commuter policy: must be listed on 2 flights (only network flights)
Healthcare - Company contribution 75%, Employee Contribution 25% based on Enhanced PPO Plan. Traditional and Value Plans also available
767 FO base pay: $64,826 annually
Junior Captain hired 7/22/98
International (Non Pacific Rim) $80.75
Pacific Rim $90.75
Up to 3.5% of earnings in addition to company Defined Contribution
401K Matching: Yes
Defined Contribution up to a max of 5% of gross compensation depending on age and years of service.