- ABX Air's parent company is Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
- Currently operating 6 aircraft for Amazon, 16 for DHL with a total fleet of 25 B767's.
- Seven B767’s added to the fleet in the last 15 months, one more being added in Q4 of 2022
- Ongoing business with Amazon, DHL, and ad hoc charters
- Destinations: Domestic US, Puerto Rico, Canada, Caribbean, South America and Europe
- Hiring for 2023
- Current upgrade time is 2 years
- Full pay plus hotel and per diem during training
- Pay scales increases in January 2023, January 2024, January 2025 and January 2026
- IATA code: GB; ICAO code: ABX
- ATC callsign: "Abex"
- This page last updated: October 26, 2022 (Hiring)
Trending from the Forum
Word is Allegiant about to get a TA/contract that surpasses our own in pay, benefits etc. This can o ...Replies: 13317 | Views: 3660096
Now hiring for 20233 class dates. 1/3/2023, 1/30/2023, 3/1/2023 with classes each month in 2023!
1,500TT, 1,000ME, 500 turbine and ATP.
What you need:
Unrestricted ATP (Airline Transport Rating) with an airline category multi-engine class rating 1,500 hours total fixed-wing flying time.
What you will do:
You will be flying well maintained Boeing 767-200F and 767-300F aircraft around the world as a first officer for ABX Air. You will be a member of a team that is responsible for the safe, efficient and on-time operation of our aircraft while ensuring satisfaction to our customers.
Three-week Ground school training is held at Wilmington, OH. Three-week Simulator training will be in Wilmington, OH, Dallas, TX or Denver, CO. You will experience comprehensive training from ABX Air instructors, many are retired ABX Check Airman. You will be supported by a team of experienced airline professionals to help you "Move the Mission."
Full pay plus hotel & per diem paid during training.
Call 800-736-3973 (9am-5pm EST). The jumpseat desk extension is 6-2563 during business hours. Call Flight Control at extension 6-2450 after hours. CASS participant.
ABX Air PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 65 hours
Reserve guarantee: 65 hours
Premium open flying program with hourly rates up to 200% of normal rate
All flying and reserve lines are built with 14 days off per month. During December up to 50% of the lines may be built with 13 days off, but are paid as an additional workday above guarantee
Vacation slide – no more wasting your vacation days on a scheduled day off!
Emergency Assignment pay:
• First day of the pairing: Scheduled block (min day pay 4.5) + 2.5 hrs
• Subsequent days of the pairing: scheduled block + 1.5 hrs
100% deadhead pay on company flights, even if dropped by crewmember
50% "commercial airline" deadhead pay. Very few trips require it
Commuter policy: must be listed on 2 flights (only network flights)
Healthcare - Company contribution 75%, Employee Contribution 25% based on Enhanced PPO Plan. Traditional and Value Plans also available
767 FO base pay – Year 1 - $68,070, Year 3 - $99,840
Junior Captain hired 3/22/2021
Mandatory retirements: 2023 - 8, 2024 - 6, 2025 - 12, 2026 - 18 and 2027 - 22
International (Non Pacific Rim) $80.75
Pacific Rim $90.75
Defined Contribution of 5% of gross compensation
Up to 3.5% of earnings in addition to company Defined Contribution
401K Matching: Yes
Defined Contribution up to a max of 5% of gross compensation depending on age and years of service.