- ABX Air's parent company is Air Transport Service Group, Inc.
- Currently operating 6 aircraft for Amazon, 8 for DHL with a total fleet of 22 B767's
- Ongoing businesses with Amazon, DHL, military charters, Aeromex and ad hoc charters
- Destinations: CVG, JFK, LAX, ONT, SMF, BWI, CLT, SEA, PDX, BDL, BNA, SJU, MTY, HRL, RMS, WRI, NGU, CAI, MEX, SJO, PTY, and BOG
- Hiring pilots in 2019 to support operations at the new Amazon getaway in ILN
- New hire classes starting each month from March through September of 2019
- Planning Captain upgrades starting in May of 2019
- All pilots issued iPads with Jeppesen Flight Deck Pro and company manuals
- Roughly half of the fleet is composed of B767s with LCD avionics updgrade
- B767-300 have 4 jumpseats, B767-200 have 3 supernumerary seats outside the cockpit
- Pilots are issued KCM access
- Full pay plus hotel and per diem during training
- IATA code: GB; ICAO code: ABX
- ATC callsign: "Abex"
- This page last updated: March 25, 2019 (Quicktake, Hiring)
Trending from the Forum
In Horizon Air
When is your contract amenable....Why would you considering a TA that essentialy guts your contract ...Replies: 3836 | Views: 1115152
Now interviewing and hiring for March through September classes!
1,500TT, 1,000ME, 500 turbine and ATP.
What you need:
Unrestricted ATP (Airline Transport Rating) with an airline category multi-engine class rating 1,500 hours total fixed-wing flying time.
What you will do:
You will be flying well maintained Boeing 767-200F and 767-300F aircraft around the world as a first officer for ABX Air. You will be a member of a team that is responsible for the safe, efficient and on-time operation of our aircraft while ensuring satifaction to our customers.
Training is held at Wilmington, OH. You will experience comprehensive training that allows us to operate in Category III B conditions. You will be supported by a team of experienced airline professionals to help you "Move the Mission."
Hotel & Per Diem paid during training.
ABX Air interview gouge.
ABX Air PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
*both Capt and FO payscales are for 200/300.
Monthly guarantee: 68 hours
Reserve guarantee: 68 hours
Junior mann pay: First day of the pairing: Scheduled block (min day pay 4.5) + 2.5 hrs
Subsequent days of the pairing: scheduled block + 1.5 hrs
Considerable trip reasignment compensation
Min day pay 4.5hrs regardless if no flight was made on that day
100% deadhead pay on company flights, even if dropped by crewmember
50% "commercial airline" deadhead pay. Very few trips require it
Commuter policy: must be listed on 2 flights (only network flights)
Enhanced PPO with Dental for Employee and Children is $194.89 bi-weekly, family plan is more.
767 FO base pay: $42,366 annually
Most Jr. 767 Captain was hired 09/06/1996
Pacific Rim $89.75
401K Matching: Yes
Company Defined Contribution up to a max of 7.5% of gross compensation depending on age and years of service