- Scheduled feeder service for UPS, DHL and FedEx. Caribbean islands service out of SJU; also charter
- Air Cargo Carriers recently completed merger with MN Aviation in San Juan Puerto Rico.
- Largest crew hub now in SJU.
- Extra mileage pay available
- Celebrating 30 Years Servicing the Freight Industry
- Up to 1 week paid vacation in year of hire, 2 weeks after one year of service
- Largest civilian operator of Shorts aircraft in the world
- Founded in 1986
- Starting May 1st, 2017: First Officer salary compensation package $44,000
- Starting May 1st, 2017: Captain salary compensation package year one $75,000/year two $90,000
- IATA code: 2Q; ICAO code: SNC
- ATC callsign: "Night Cargo"
- This page last updated: March 19, 2019 (Pay Scales, Fleet)
Trending from the Forum
Do they ever waive the 1000 ME time for PIC? My son would have a strong internal rec but just start ...Replies: 3296 | Views: 2444137
Is it possible as a new hire to be 4 on and 3 off during reserve? ...Replies: 11519 | Views: 2915359
Most Junior Captain hired February 2019 - SJU
April 4th - First Officer Class
May - Captain Class
June - First Officer Class
July - Captain Class
August - First Officer Class
September - Captain Class
October - First Officer Class
First Officer Requirements: Commercial MEL Rated/500 TT (preferred)
First Officer: Commercial Multi Instrument 500 hours Total Time (previous professional experience in aviation a plus)
Captain: 1200TT 500XC 100Night 75 instrument CONUS
OCONUS - ATP written and 1500TT, meet all applicable ICAO standards
Air Cargo Carriers PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Salaried position, pay depends upon location either CONUS operation or OCONUS. Per diem is only paid for overnight trip(s).
401K Matching: No